THE OFFICIAL: N00bs ~~ Jump In The Water's Fine Here Thread

From Arkansas, joined to see what you guys thought about Mallett, and to follow his progress. I have found it is easier to get accurate information for places like this rather than sites like ESPN.

From Arkansas, joined to see what you guys thought about Mallett, and to follow his progress. I have found it is easier to get accurate information for places like this rather than sites like ESPN.

:Lwelcome: :wave:Mallett is a chess piece that BB will use at some time down the road most likely in a trade for draft picks

I guess I'm a noobie. Definetly a shy, retiring woman on the surface but underneath game for almost anything!

I guess I'm a noobie. Definetly a shy, retiring woman on the surface but underneath game for almost anything!

Welcome:toast:

You know I use to be shy once on this board( granted it lasted all of a day mind you;))

:Lwelcome: How is it in the Philippines with getting the Patriots games or NFL games?

Well we get it live on ESPN although Sunday Night Football turns to Monday Morning and MNF to Tuesday Morning Football. Afternoon games I just watch it online. :rockon:

I'm new to the site. Thanks for existing. Looks like this site may very well become the #1 vehicle for my complete waste of a work day. I look forward to meeting and BS-ing. Go Pats:patriots!.

Nice to be here, hope it's not a free for all on rival fans like most boards are. I just love football, (hope there's a season) and wasting internet bandwidth, while killing a few hours and or brain cells.

Here's to either your or my team taking home another Lombardie. :peace:

Nice to be here, hope it's not a free for all on rival fans like most boards are. I just love football, (hope there's a season) and wasting internet bandwidth, while killing a few hours and or brain cells.

:Lwelcome:

Which team is your team?

You left cp for this place?

There's a built-in fail-safe for this thread; the morons always dive into the shallow end.

Back