THE OFFICIAL: N00bs ~~ Jump In The Water's Fine Here Thread

Hello all! I just joined over at pats fans and didn't get a single welcome. :sulk:

Here's to hoping that this forum is a little more enjoyable and friendly!:heart:

:Lwelcome:

Hi everyone! Pats fan from Missouri here (currently stationed in San Diego, CA). Never thought to look for a pats forum before, glad to find a thriving one on the internet!

Hi everyone! Pats fan from Missouri here (currently stationed in San Diego, CA). Never thought to look for a pats forum before, glad to find a thriving one on the internet!

:Lwelcome:

G'day everyone

Probably been on board the Pats since about 2007. We don't get nearly enough news on the NFL in Australia but absolutely love it and we are constantly geting more live coverage. Me and my GF get up at 3am to watch the early sunday game. Just Love it and thought i would say hi

G'day everyone

Probably been on board the Pats since about 2007. We don't get nearly enough news on the NFL in Australia but absolutely love it and we are constantly geting more live coverage. Me and my GF get up at 3am to watch the early sunday game. Just Love it and thought i would say hi

:Lwelcome: I love your type of Football over there:thumb:

:Lwelcome: I love your type of Football over there:thumb:

It used to be amazing. Currently the administration and the Umpires have way to much control over what happens and the coaches are ruining the game from what it used to be.

Hopefully we will one day see it get back to where it was when this administration leaves.

I am a saints supporter in my football. They were kind of like the Patriots pre dynasty. 1 Premiership in 110 years.

welcome to the planet

G'day everyone

welcome to the planet

Hi...newbie here...I'm a big Pats fan and am coming down to Gillette for my first NE home game in a couple of weeks! I'm SOOOO looking forward to it, driving down 12 hours to spend a few days and see the sights! I've been to a couple of games in Buffalo, but this will be my first in Foxboro!!

Hi...newbie here...I'm a big Pats fan and am coming down to Gillette for my first NE home game in a couple of weeks! I'm SOOOO looking forward to it, driving down 12 hours to spend a few days and see the sights! I've been to a couple of games in Buffalo, but this will be my first in Foxboro!!

Enjoy and :Lwelcome:

Haven't been here for a little while.
Just wanted to say hello to the entire Planet.
joephoto

Back