The Official Planet TOP TEN LIST Challenge

3. Because no head coach who has predicted at the start of the season, in each of three consecutive seasons, that his team would win the superbowl has ever been wrong the third time. :coffee:

2) Because RR has to say SOMETHING to console poor Sanchize since he just cut Sanchize's' BFF McKnight.

5.) Visiting the abundance of yard-sales around town and asking "Would you take a dollar for it?" of every item you encounter, regardless of what the price marked is.

3) taunting old people at the early bird special restaurants

(sorry PP hers wasn't visible when I did mine. :p )

Edit...see it happened again, had mine @ 4 PP & I simultaneous posting!)

2.) Grilling literally everything in your refridgerator which won't fall through the grates as you realize this is probably the last weekend in which you'll be able to grill...

2.) Grilling literally everything in your refridgerator which won't fall through the grates as you realize this is probably the last weekend in which you'll be able to grill...

1... Making and freezing 80 loaves of Zuchinni bread and resolving to never again grow zuchinni.
\
Top ten ways to prepare the kids for the new school year.

1. Promise them they won't die if they pass algebra.

2.) Tell them you will use non-toxic paint to paint them from the waist down so that they will be the coolest kids in school due to having the skinniest "skinny jeans".

3) Remind them that smart folks like Alfred Einstein and Microsoft founder Bob Gates "get more tail than a public toilet".

5) Tell them that senior hazing is just an exaggeration. There's almost never permanent scarring.

Back