The Official Super Bowl 54 Game Thread

I'm hoping both teams will lose: Chiefs bc of Mahomes and SF bc of Jimmy G. If Niners win, they'll be carrying him around town on a throne. But if KC wins, the media will all start up with the "new GOAT" BS which I can't stomach.

GO NOBODY!!
Pats* +1

Heh, can the Super Bowl end in a tie? :D

I'd like to see Hill break his arm just so he know what it feels like.

I'd like to see Hill break his arm just so he know what it feels like.

Yes. And Clark could be beat like a rag doll. And the ogre looking POS could have bleach poured on his face...and Kelcy could have his ass kicked...just because.

---------- Post added at 10:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:46 AM ----------

I'm hoping both teams will lose: Chiefs bc of Mahomes and SF bc of Jimmy G. If Niners win, they'll be carrying him around town on a throne. But if KC wins, the media will all start up with the "new GOAT" BS which I can't stomach.

GO NOBODY!!
Pats* +1

There's a shitty thread in the Assclown Asylum already about this...if you missed it, you're fortunate.

GO NOBODY!!
Pats* +1

Thats already the case.:shrug_n:

Respect from Sherman to Gilmore.

EPzQNsuVUAE035D

May the best team win. They're both good, deserving teams- they ran the gauntlet, and now get to play their hearts out to determine a winner (bad officiating notwithstanding).

May the best team win. They're both good, deserving teams- they ran the gauntlet, and now get to play their hearts out to determine a winner (bad officiating notwithstanding).

Let the team without child beaters and gf abusers win...guess who that would be?

That was a fantastic f**k you from BB wasn't it. Flashes the rings in response to the boos from the Chief scum.

Here we go, Queefs lost the coin toss, excuse #1 in the books.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Prediction

Mahomes/Hill 50, San Fran 16 final score

End of first half, San Fran 16, Chiefs 0

I've been feeling it the last few days, I've been saying 9ers by 8, give or take 2.

KC defence has been burned early a lot lately but main issue is opposing offenses lose steam as the game goes on, and KC offense has been unstoppable once it gets rolling.

SF needs a massive, consistent effort in all facets.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back