The Official Super Bowl LI Game Thread - Patriots v Falcons

I don't normally turn off Pats games but I'm about done.

Not a single guy came to play tonight. Every single one is playing like a scared pussy. From TB to his WRs to Butler. BB. McD. Not one of them is outperforming his counterpart.

Can't believe this is how it ends. Getting blown out and embarrassed by the 11-5 Atlanta Falcons. Pats should just decline to play SBs in which they are favored.

BB needs to evaluate this team hard. He loved this team and the exact same offensive failings sunk it... 3 of the last 4 SB appearances. If it wasn't TB and BB and they weren't 3-0 in the first 3 we'd all agree that is a terrible series of SB appearances. Add the loss to Denver last year for similar reasons.

Done ranting. Done watching surrounded by screaming non-ATL Pats haters creaming their pants as we suffer watching our boys play like rookies. Gonna be a shitty off season.

Big sigh.

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

I think Gronk is definitely missed.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

2nd and 2.

McDummy runs it with the scat back.

DUMB.

I don't normally turn off Pats games but I'm about done.

Not a single guy came to play tonight. Every single one is playing like a scared pussy. From TB to his WRs to Butler. BB. McD. Not one of them is outperforming his counterpart.

Can't believe this is how it ends. Getting blown out and embarrassed by the 11-5 Atlanta Falcons. Pats should just decline to play SBs in which they are favored.

BB needs to evaluate this team hard. He loved this team and the exact same offensive failings sunk it... 3 of the last 4 SB appearances. If it wasn't TB and BB and they weren't 3-0 in the first 3 we'd all agree that is a terrible series of SB appearances. Add the loss to Denver last year for similar reasons.

Done ranting. Done watching surrounded by screaming non-ATL Pats haters creaming their pants as we suffer watching our boys play like rookies. Gonna be a shitty off season.

Big sigh.

You mean the NFC champions. Both teams are very good.

Rofl McD goes back to the bag o tricks to save the game. ATL not buying.

Where is the urgency feel like I'm watching the chiefs

Like the play call knowing that they know they are going for it on 3rd down

Back