The Official Super Bowl LI Game Thread - Patriots v Falcons

So as a Franchise, it looks like we'll be below .500 in SBs. BB and Tom, 4-3.
1-3 in last 10 years.

Ya they were the inferior team in 2011 but we have had strong offenses shit the bed in 3 of last 4 SBs. Even for parts of Seattle but Brady went GOAT mode. Loss to Broncos last year the same.

OL turns to swiss cheese, Brady misses routine throws, receivers drop balls, etc. Same thing these days.

So much for Scar rescuing this team. OL has been putrid tonight. Mason beat a few times.

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

Mason is on the take.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

And to continue the dumb shit BB kick it away this time.

Of course.

Funny cause I'd say no turnovers by D is a huge problem for this comeback but ATL has barely even has the ball lol

I we somehow manage to get to the final 2 point convertion, you bet the missed extra point will cost us...

1-3 in last 10 years.

Ya they were the inferior team in 2011 but we have had strong offenses shit the bed in 3 of last 4 SBs. Even for parts of Seattle but Brady went GOAT mode. Loss to Broncos last year the same.

OL turns to swiss cheese, Brady misses routine throws, receivers drop balls, etc. Same thing these days.

So much for Scar rescuing this team. OL has been putrid tonight. Mason beat a few times.

Yeah, the common thread is the O Line. I know it's a very thin line that Bill has to walk, he will never invest in an O Line the way Dallas has and as a result, be forced to neglect other key areas. But we can all see the downside to that. We come up against a decent defense in playoffs and we really suffer. In all these big playoff losses, Tom has gotten beaten up all night.

OL is the consistent factor in these loses, same story each time, get pressure up the middle and enjoy great success in doing so

Back