The OMFGZ lottery Im winning it thread!

tommysgirl

Willing to eat this for Babalu
Reaction score
So Mikie said it yesterday on FB...seriously what would you do?

That is a shit ton of money and I honestly would imagine the first few months your life would be a living hell after you won. But what would you do with it for real?

Hypothetically of course for all of you because I am actually winning it.

I'd probably get alot more ass than i am right now:coffee:

My wife wants to have a house built that will have different Disney themes in each room.

Beauty and the Beast (Be Our Guest) for the kitchen
Nightmare Before Christmas (for me) for the bedroom
The Muppets for a movie theatre room
Princess for a girls room
Cars for a boys room
Pirates of the Caribbean and Hook in the back yard

I'm sure there are others that I don't know about yet.

Two chicks at the same time.

5626351_std.jpg

So Mikie said it yesterday on FB...seriously what would you do?

That is a shit ton of money and I honestly would imagine the first few months your life would be a living hell after you won. But what would you do with it for real?

Hypothetically of course for all of you because I am actually winning it.

I would embark on a two-year plan to rid myself of all desire for money and material gain.

This might include traveling the world while indulging in all manner of decadent desires. I'd buy a Maserati and tool through Europe, play the famous golf courses of the world, dine at the finest restaraunts, wash it down with the best wine money can buy. I'd dress like a movie star and see every event I've ever imagined. I'd watch boneheads getting gored by bulls in Pamplona, go to carnivale in Rio, Mardi Gras, base jump in the Andes, attend the America's Cup and the Super Bowl. I'd fly into space with Richard Branson and Brad Pitt and then buy lavish homes for everybody in my family. Smoke cuban cigars lit with hundred dollar bills. Make sweet love to Hollywood starlets.

Then, bored and jaded, I would rid myself of all possesions and travel America anonymously in a Ford Fiesta with nothing but the clothes on my back and an ATM tied to a swiss bank account. I would drift in and out of people's lives-- a man with no name, but choose the truly deserving and downtrodden and make their lives better by leaving them an envelope filled with enough cash to think they are in a crazy dream and smile as I see yet another dusty town grow ever-smaller in my rearview mirror.

Then, on to the next one until it is all gone.

I would embark on a two-year plan to rid myself of all desire for money and material gain.

This might include traveling the world while indulging in all manner of decadent desires. I'd buy a Maserati and tool through Europe, play the famous golf course of the world, dine at the finest restaraunts, wash it down with the best wine money can buy. I'd dress like a movie star and see every event I've ever imagined. I'd watch boneheads getting gored by bulls in Pamplona, go to carnivale in Rio, Mardi Gras, base jump in the Andes, attend the America's Cup and the Super Bowl. I'd fly into space with Richard Branson and Brad Pitt and then buy lavish homes for everybody in my family. Smoke cuban cigars lit with hundred dollar bills. Make sweet love to Hollywood starlets.

Then, bored and jaded, I would rid myself of all possesions and travel America anonymously in a Ford Fiesta with nothing but the clothes on my back and an ATM tied to a swiss bank account. I would drift in and out of people's lives-- a man with no name, but choose the truly deserving and downtrodden and make their lives better by leaving them an envelope filled with enough cash to think they are in a crazy dream and smile as I see yet another dusty town grow ever-smaller in my rearview mirror.

Then, on to the next one until it is all gone.
I'd travel my ass off too :)

Funny...one of the things I think about is leaving a HUGE tip for that awesome bartender or waitress......giving a ton to a really deserving person or family......paying for a poor kids college education.....

My whole goal would be making sure the people I love and some I dont know enjoy the shit out of life.

I'd travel my ass off too :)

Funny...one of the things I think about is leaving a HUGE tip for that awesome bartender or waitress......giving a ton to a really deserving person or family......paying for a poor kids college education.....

My whole goal would be making sure the people I love and some I dont know enjoy the shit out of life.

I'd like the chance to prove that I could handle a ridiculous amount of cash. I'm not saying I can, but I think it is possible to have all that and still stay grounded.

As far as travel goes, it would be unreal to go down to, for instance, Atlantis in the Bahamas and stay in the Bridge Suite for 25K a night. Sure, a part of you would know that it is 250 times more expensive than staying at a Holiday Inn Express, but you could subtract it from your total and it wouldn't even make a blip. You could stay for a month and the interest off the nest egg would probably cover it.

I'd just find out where Simon Crowell is hanging out and figure that must be the place to go. That dude knows how to spend his cash in style.

I'd go to all the hottest spots where the uber-rich hang out, and I'd totally dress like a bum and be all obnoxious and arrogant and annoying as ****, just to mess with them. Then, if anyone bitches, I'll just have my spokesperson (cuz, I wouldn't actually talk to any of them - there's people for that) inform them that I'm eccentric*

*Because that's how it works - Poor people are "weird", rich people are "eccentric".

I would invest the 250 million lump sum payment after taxes living off the 2 million a month in interest and when I am gone leave the remaining 350 million in a trust fund and let my kids deal with the headaches

Boring aye but yeah I think I can deal with living off the 500,000 a week allowance. All my friends and family would be debt free and will max out 529b's for all the kids in my family and friends so they dont have to worry about paying for school. I wouldn't really go off and buy crazy things like my own submarines I am quite happy with my life as it is and would probably spend all my time traveling only been to 23 countries so far have so many more to go to lol.

Back