The Patriots' 2024 Off Season Thread

What a snivelling little prick Curran is. He has his man Mayo in the seat now and nasty Bill is gone and Curran will be the head media cheerleader for Mayo and Kraft and will defend them now at all costs.

Just heard him on Quick Slants say there's no way Bill would have signed Onwenu and tagged Dugger. I'm like what?! Dugger was his prized pick that draft who made
him proud! I've been saying for months that Dugger would get tagged way before the Kraft-Bill break up. And Onwenu was our best OL guy left! Of course Bill would
have signed Onwenu! To me, what this FO has done so far is exactly what Bill would have done. But you do you, Tom E. Now, how about a splash signing with all
that money to spend.

Listen if you dare

View: https://twitter.com/NBCSBoston/status/1767680282126172503

Yes, I'm quoting my own post.

I just typed this out just to be able to step back and look at it. This looks an awful lot like the usual dumpster diving at Wal-mart.

I'm actually really good with the first 3 on that list.

Okorafor, on the other hand, is cut from the exact same scrubby cloth that got us in hot water last year when
Rieff and Calvin Anderson couldn't play. Okorafor is a well-below average pass blocker who was benched on
a poor Pittsburgh OL last season compliling some bizarre snaps played stats in the process. He's the equivalent
of Wheatley Jr. and shows little signs that he can slow down a competent pass rusher.

Not a big fan of that signing. I want fucking talent on the OL and not hapless slappies who have minor experience as
their primary calling card and not a capable NFL OT trait visible anywhere.

OTC has us at $59,000,000 under as of this morning.That does not include Bourne but does include all other signings that I know of. There will probably be some restructures done which will increase the cap space.

OTC has us at $59,000,000 under as of this morning.That does not include Bourne but does include all other signings that I know of. There will probably be some restructures done which will increase the cap space.

I like all the incentives built into these contracts. Something Bill taught the new FO.
Patscap has this which does not include the Jennings signing, so OTC may have us a little lower than actual but they are close:

View: https://twitter.com/patscap/status/1767862994086576140

Hooper is a Gesiki type signing. I wouldn't exactly say it worked out.

Pretty annoyed Pharoah Brown went elsewhere.

You're right. Hooper is an upgrade to Gesicki in the receiving department. As a bonus, Hooper can block pretty well, too.
Yeah. I'm angry Seattle swooped in and took Brown but I understand why the Pats didn't try harder to keep him. Abysmal career stats.
Now they have Hooper who can block as well as Brown and catch better than Gesicki.

Just heard him on Quick Slants say there's no way Bill would have signed Onwenu and tagged Dugger. I'm like what?! Dugger was his prized pick that draft who made
him proud! I've been saying for months that Dugger would get tagged way before the Kraft-Bill break up. And Onwenu was our best OL guy left! Of course Bill would
have signed Onwenu! To me, what this FO has done so far is exactly what Bill would have done. But you do you, Tom E. Now, how about a splash signing with all
that money to spend.

Listen if you dare

View: https://twitter.com/NBCSBoston/status/1767680282126172503
Doesn't Curran have the most popular podcast in New England?

Never thought that we would keep both Jennings and Uche.
I really liked the way that Jennings came on last year. He's not just a rush guy, he was good at setting the edge, unlike Uche.

Taylor Kyles brings us up to date

Taylor Kyles
@tkyles39
Top FAs at Positions of Need:

WR
👐🏾 Calvin Ridley
👐🏾 Marquise Brown
👐🏾 Curtis Samuel

LT
🛡️ Tyron Smith
🛡️ Jonah Williams
🛡️ Donovan Smith

DL
💥 DJ Reader
💥 Chase Young
💥 Jadeveon Clowney
💥 Sheldon Rankins

S
⛑️Kamren Curl
⛑️Justin Simmons
⛑️Justin Blackmon
⛑️Jordan Fuller

You're right. Hooper is an upgrade to Gesicki in the receiving department. As a bonus, Hooper can block pretty well, too.
Yeah. I'm angry Seattle swooped in and took Brown but I understand why the Pats didn't try harder to keep him. Abysmal career stats.
Now they have Hooper who can block as well as Brown and catch better than Gesicki.

I liked Pharoah and hoped that we'd re-sign him, but I felt that his stats last year were padded by the fact that Defenses
couldn't believe we could or would throw in his direction.

Hooper is a better player than Gesicki and helps accomplish the job of allows us more flexibility to use the draft to address some
bigger issues and shorten the punch list.

Back