The Patriots SUCK!!!

SteelerFan87 on 02-03-2008 at 01:39 PM said:
The Giants play the Patriots today in the Super Bowl. As you all know, I want the Giants to win. The Giants' QB is Eli Manning. The Patriots QB is Tom Brady. Bill Belichick is the coach of the Pats, and Tom Coughlin is the coach of the Giants. The Patriots play in New England, and the Giants are from New York, but play in New Jersey. And now, enough of that random crap, let's get to the topic at hand. This thread is a test to see if people who hate me actually read my posts before flaming me, or automatically go into flame mode when they see me and the word "Patriots" in the same thread. So disregard all Pats-related comments I make here. For the rest of this post (except for a little bit at the end), I'll just talk about stuff that has nothing to do with the Pats. So, how's the weather in (insert where ever you live)? Everybody having a nice day? Valentines day is coming up. Anybody have any plans?

So, again, I don't like the Patriots. I love the Steelers. I am very proud of our 5 Super Bowls. I will be rooting for the Giants today. Have I mentioned I don't like the Patriots?

Are you jsut not getting enough attention today? Perhaps you didn't have your afternoon nappie-poo? :D

WilforkRules75 on 02-03-2008 at 03:52 PM said:
I didn't think so, chicken. Leave a message a run like a baby,
You do understand that you're coming across as quite the e-jerk, don't you?

SteelerFan87 on 02-03-2008 at 01:49 PM said:
Hmm, interesting. Mixed results so far. I'm not sure if some of the angry posts are actually caused by blind hatred, of if they're just pissed at me starting a pointless thread. But, if we don't take that into account, so far it's 3 (possibly 4?) angry posts, 1 post that answered the questions (thanks pookie!), and the rest I would classify as ambivalent.

EDIT: Make that a definite 4 angry posts, with JD's hangman pic being up to interpretation. (I think it might just be that JD thinks this thread is retarded, which I totally understand)

EDIT #2: Make that a definite 5 angry posts. Although, since 3 of them are from WilforkRules, maybe I should only count it as one. :shrug:

Ever notice how it's the people who are fairly new that hate you the most? ROFL

SteelerFan87 on 02-03-2008 at 04:49 PM said:
Hmm, interesting. Mixed results so far. I'm not sure if some of the angry posts are actually caused by blind hatred, of if they're just pissed at me starting a pointless thread. But, if we don't take that into account, so far it's 3 (possibly 4?) angry posts, 1 post that answered the questions (thanks pookie!), and the rest I would classify as ambivalent.

:4321: :4321: Does that make you feel better? But I really don’t mean it because I think I know of you and your true intentions, my Asian suited one :thumb:

Enjoy the game SF87 :thumb:

"I don't like the Patriots"

Why do you live on a Pats board.
I don't like the Squeelers but I don't waste my time posting on their board.
Enjoy the game!

*mikiemo83 on 02-03-2008 at 03:46 PM said:
jd are those twizzlers?
Hey Mike, are you familiar with Lowell, MA?

GFY1401 on 02-03-2008 at 04:52 PM said:
I've spent most of my day doing homework for tomorrow.

This morning I was a eucharistic minister at mass. We had the Archabbot Emeritus from St. Meinrad visit and concelebrate. He came across as a very nice man and gave a very good sermon on the beatitudes.

How was your day?

That sounds cool. By "eucharistic minister", I'm guessing that means you were giving out communion?

As for me, my day has been pretty similar. I have some stuff to do for school, and I went to church. Met the iconographer who's going to be painting our new chapel. He's Romanian, but lives in Canada. Nice guy.

SteelerFan87 on 02-03-2008 at 05:01 PM said:
I went to church.
And you prayed for our Patriots:thumb:

TYVM:thumb:

SteelerFan87 on 02-03-2008 at 04:01 PM said:
That sounds cool. By "eucharistic minister", I'm guessing that means you were giving out communion?
Yeah. Can you believe it?

Those fools actually trust me with a big cup of wine!

Results Update: Ah, carolinatony is here, and he's contributing another check mark for the angry post list.

Tmack and BY are added to the "answered the questions" column, and there some more ambivalent posts.

So far, the results are not surprising, as most of the people I'd expect to go into the angry column have done so, and most of the people I'd expect to go into one of the other 2 columns have done so as well.

SteelerFan87 on 02-03-2008 at 05:06 PM said:
Results Update: Ah, carolinatony is here, and he's contributing another check mark for the angry post list.

Tmack and BY are added to the "answered the questions" column, and there some more ambivalent posts.

So far, the results are not surprising, as most of the people I'd expect to go into the angry column have done so, and most of the people I'd expect to go into one of the other 2 columns have done so as well.

Why didn't you make this a poll? Had I known you were tallying votes, I would have voted accordingly. :thumb: :D

Oh yeah, GFY! :)

GFY1401 on 02-03-2008 at 05:05 PM said:
Yeah. Can you believe it?

Those fools actually trust me with a big cup of wine!

ROFL

So, when everyone is done, if there's still some left, do you get to drink it? Usually our priests go drink it descretely in the sanctuary, but I recently went to a church that was being repainted, so they had the service in their social hall, and since there was no icon screen you could see the priest just chugging the communion at the end. :D

SteelerFan87 on 02-03-2008 at 05:06 PM said:

Let me guess psychology today:D

Hey - If Big Ben offer's you a ride on his motorcyle take it:thumb:

Oh and GFY:4321:

SteelerFan87 on 02-03-2008 at 02:09 PM said:
ROFL

So, when everyone is done, if there's still some left, do you get to drink it? Usually our priests go drink it descretely in the sanctuary, but I recently went to a church that was being repainted, so they had the service in their social hall, and since there was no icon screen you could see the priest just chugging the communion at the end. :D

Nice... LOL... I always figured the reason they did that, was so that they are able to keep smiling, and act nice to assholes who dont' deserve it :D

Back