The Patriots SUCK!!!

*mikiemo83 on 02-03-2008 at 05:13 PM said:
location of yes, not much else

The Lowell Brewery is awesome. My in-laws have season tix to the Lowell Spinners and I go with them every so often. I went one night and David Givens was there. My buddy knocked over about 3 kids to get his autograph. He's 60 years old. :eek:

SteelerFan87 on 02-03-2008 at 04:09 PM said:
ROFL

So, when everyone is done, if there's still some left, do you get to drink it? Usually our priests go drink it descretely in the sanctuary, but I recently went to a church that was being repainted, so they had the service in their social hall, and since there was no icon screen you could see the priest just chugging the communion at the end. :D
My parish church was built after Vatican II, so the sanctuary is big and open. I've never seen a Catholic church with a screen, so maybe that's just an Orthodox thing. And yes, what's left of the precious blood is to be consumed and the cup handed back to the priest so he can purify it with holy water. It's usually very little, not even enough to get a decent buzz off of. :(

Therick67* on 02-03-2008 at 04:12 PM said:
Oh and GFY:4321:
Yes?

Oh, and it's 1401...not 4321, JFTR.

GFY1401 on 02-03-2008 at 05:16 PM said:
My parish church was built after Vatican II, so the sanctuary is big and open. I've never seen a Catholic church with a screen, so maybe that's just an Orthodox thing. And yes, what's left of the precious blood is to be consumed and the cup handed back to the priest so he can purify it with holy water. It's usually very little, not even enough to get a decent buzz off of. :(
Paulist Center in Boston near the Boston Commons on Park street would project the words to hymns on a screen, it could host a party

*mikiemo83 on 02-03-2008 at 04:13 PM said:
location of yes, not much else
Patriots4ever* on 02-03-2008 at 04:15 PM said:
The Lowell Brewery is awesome. My in-laws have season tix to the Lowell Spinners and I go with them every so often. I went one night and David Givens was there. My buddy knocked over about 3 kids to get his autograph. He's 60 years old. :eek:
Have either of you guys ever heard of a place called Victoria's Garden?

GFY1401 on 02-03-2008 at 05:21 PM said:
Have either of you guys ever heard of a place called Victoria's Garden?

Do I look like the kind of guy that would shop at a store by that name?

google.com

SteelerFan87 on 02-03-2008 at 04:39 PM said:
The Giants play the Patriots today in the Super Bowl. As you all know, I want the Giants to win. The Giants' QB is Eli Manning. The Patriots QB is Tom Brady. Bill Belichick is the coach of the Pats, and Tom Coughlin is the coach of the Giants. The Patriots play in New England, and the Giants are from New York, but play in New Jersey. And now, enough of that random crap, let's get to the topic at hand. This thread is a test to see if people who hate me actually read my posts before flaming me, or automatically go into flame mode when they see me and the word "Patriots" in the same thread. So disregard all Pats-related comments I make here. For the rest of this post (except for a little bit at the end), I'll just talk about stuff that has nothing to do with the Pats. So, how's the weather in (insert where ever you live)? Everybody having a nice day? Valentines day is coming up. Anybody have any plans?

So, again, I don't like the Patriots. I love the Steelers. I am very proud of our 5 Super Bowls. I will be rooting for the Giants today. Have I mentioned I don't like the Patriots?

:blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah:

GFY :D

Patriots4ever* on 02-03-2008 at 04:23 PM said:
Do I look like the kind of guy that would shop at a store by that name?

google.com
ROFL

Well, maybe not for yourself so much as for the wife.

One of the things I got from my mom is a candle holder that has

Victoria's Garden
Lowell Ma 01853

on the bottom. I don't know if she picked it up on a trip or if it was given as a present.

The Giants play the Patriots today in the Super Bowl. As you all know, I want the Giants to win. The Giants' QB is Eli Manning. The Patriots QB is Tom Brady. Bill Belichick is the coach of the Pats, and Tom Coughlin is the coach of the Giants. The Patriots play in New England, and the Giants are from New York, but play in New Jersey. And now, enough of that random crap, let's get to the topic at hand. This thread is a test to see if people who hate me actually read my posts before flaming me, or automatically go into flame mode when they see me and the word "Patriots" in the same thread. So disregard all Pats-related comments I make here. For the rest of this post (except for a little bit at the end), I'll just talk about stuff that has nothing to do with the Pats. So, how's the weather in (insert where ever you live)? Everybody having a nice day? Valentines day is coming up. Anybody have any plans?

So, again, I don't like the Patriots. I love the Steelers. I am very proud of our 5 Super Bowls. I will be rooting for the Giants today. Have I mentioned I don't like the Patriots?
Ban?

What do you know? A troll post from the biggest Assclown Troll this side of Dashoe.

GFY.

:4321:

*mikiemo83 on 02-03-2008 at 05:19 PM said:
Paulist Center in Boston near the Boston Commons on Park street would project the words to hymns on a screen, it could host a party

Hopefully not a Super Bowl Party![/GreedyNFLmode]

:D

ban?

Re: Re: The Patriots SUCK!!!

EasyBigFella* on 02-03-2008 at 08:09 PM said:

More like an apology.... After that first half, some of us are starting to agree with his thread title, LOL.

Back