The Pats-Chiefs rematch is coming.

Arrowhead is the AFC's version of Seattle (loud and intimidating). I think they beat the Steelers in that game (or at worst, send a beaten and broken Steeler squad to Foxboro for the AFCCG)

PIT didn't have Ryan Shazier, Ramon Foster or Eli Rogers in the first game against KC.

This could be a blowout.

Leveon Bell has 265 yards on 35 carries in his last two games vs this defense, and that was with our starting DL and Derrick Johnson in the game.

Now we're down to backup DL and ILB scrubs.

KCs defense is the second best in the AFC only to the Pats. The Pitt defense is horrible. That being said, not sure how much I trust Smith to take advantage but KC at home is a brutal game.
I think that may be more a condemnation of defenses in the AFC frankly.

The truth about our defense: it survives almost entirely on turnovers.

With a healthy Houston, the pass rush is very good, but he hasn't been healthy.

Without him, it becomes very pedestrian, although Chris Jones is a beastly 3-tech interior rusher. Hali is on his last legs and Dee Ford is very inconsistent.

The run defense has caved without Derrick Johnson since the Raiders game.

This is why I think the Steelers will beat KC. They will carve us up with Leveon Bell, and when the Chiefs go single-high, Ben will murder them.

KC will need a game from the offense like they got in 2013 to beat the Steelers, and given the fact that our running game has not been very good this year, and Alex Smith is good for one TD a game, I don't see it happening.

It will be a big surprise if KC beats the Steelers, and a miracle if they then go to NE and upset the Pats to go to the SB.
Good post. I figure it about the same.

I think Pitt has a tougher time getting past Miami.

Really?

I think we'll see the Pats beat the Steelers in AFCCG.

I think that may be more a condemnation of defenses in the AFC frankly.

IMO this has been a down year for defense across the league. No real top to bottom great defenses. Even Denver's D took a noticeable step back. This is the year of offense and that plays well for the Pats.

Back