The Pats-Chiefs rematch is coming.

Clay

Reaction score
Barring an Oakland L next week, the Chiefs are the five seed. We'll likely beast**** Tom Savage and that puts us squarely on a plane to NE, barring a Miami upset of Pittsburgh.

How are you guys going to stop Gronk II? This will need to be a Belichick special.

A few notes on the Chiefs:

Alex Smith can't throw TDs
Our defense can't stop the run
Tyreek Hill is the fastest man in the NFL and has literally saved this season. Your ST better be ready.

Don't turn the ball over and you win.

Thoughts?

Barring an Oakland L next week, the Chiefs are the five seed. We'll likely beast**** Tom Savage and that puts us squarely on a plane to NE, barring a Miami upset of Pittsburgh.

How are you guys going to stop Gronk II? This will need to be a Belichick special.

Tyreek Hill is the fastest man in the NFL and has literally saved this season. Your ST better be ready.

Thoughts?
We're on to Miami this week.

One game at a time.

Not-Now-Chief-Im-In-the-Zone-224x300.jpg

Thoughts?

s0105150_sc7

If the Chefs had a legit qb...they would be scary.

They're the biggest threat in the AFC for the Pats.

I think the Chiefs have a legit shot at the 2 seed. It all depends what type of effort the Donkeys give vs the Raiders which may not be much after the Pats broke them.

I think the Chiefs have a legit shot at the 2 seed. It all depends what type of effort the Donkeys give vs the Raiders which may not be much after the Pats broke them.
Reid just screwed himself with that move, the hefty Tebow. There is no way the Donks help the Chiefs by beating the Raiders.

I too anticipate a Patriots-Chiefs playoff game and I'm sure the team will pay lip service to taking the game seriously but I hope they will not waste time focusing on the matchup and instead spend the time preparing for the Steelers.

Thoughts?

We're playing Miami this week. :coffee:

edit: oh, and the last time I checked, Andy Reid was still coaching the Chiefs

Thoughts?

I expected KC to give us problems last playoff season and that was a typical Pats comfortable W. I expected more.

However, Tyreek is insanely fast. Every time I see him touch the ball he goes for about 70 yards and a score.

He scares the shit out of me.

I too anticipate a Patriots-Chiefs playoff game and I'm sure the team will pay lip service to taking the game seriously but I hope they will not waste time focusing on the matchup and instead spend the time preparing for the Steelers.

Dolphins play the Steelers and Chiefs/Raiders play the Texans. Lmao it's almost like Houston will pull the upset

I expected KC to give us problems last playoff season and that was a typical Pats comfortable W. I expected more.

However, Tyreek is insanely fast. Every time I see him touch the ball he goes for about 70 yards and a score.

sending a few of LT's girls up to his hotel the night before - women weaken legs #nudge/nudge

Percy Harvin, Tavon Austin...

I'm afraid the Chiefs have overplayed their hand with Tyreek Hill on offense. Reid emptied the bag of tricks against Denver and now that's all on tape for New England.

Belichick isn't going to be fooled.

Despite the 2014 game (which was influenced by several outside factors), there is not much about any Andy Reid coached team that really scares me that much. Maybe I'm underestimating him but between the Super Bowl in 2005 and last year's playoff game, nothing I've seen has made me all that nervous about a KC-NE tilt.

The game/clock management in that Super Bowl was absolutely atrocious. I think Reid is a good Xs and Os guy but I don't think he's a good in-game manager.

Despite the 2014 game (which was influenced by several outside factors), there is not much about any Andy Reid coached team that really scares me that much. Maybe I'm underestimating him but between the Super Bowl in 2005 and last year's playoff game, nothing I've seen has made me all that nervous about a KC-NE tilt.

The game/clock management in that Super Bowl was absolutely atrocious. I think Reid is a good Xs and Os guy but I don't think he's a good in-game manager.

You're not. :coffee:

Clock management has actually been stellar this year. It's one of the reasons we're a glorious wild-card team again.

Back