The Pats Run Up The Score Again: NE 35/TB 7

Reaction score
I'm in before all the Pats haters can claim it.

but I don't like the fact that we gave up 7 points to a team that looks to be a reincarnation of their inaugural season

Jim Sorgi was in, he handed it off to Simpson for the last TD.

Sorgi played at the end. Handed the ball off to the fourth string running back, who ran 35 yards for a TD.

ROFL

The Colts ran up the score!

They are just copying the Patriots because they are jealous.

The Colts ran up the score!

They are just copying the Patriots because they are jealous.

When Peyton had his 49 touchdown season, Pats fans would say the Colts ran up scores, I never agreed with that.

I think the 'running up the score' comments by alot of people is misused. The Pats not benching Brady in 07 to chase the TD record was running up the score, kicking a teams butt and taking out starters does'nt count.:poke:

When Peyton had his 49 touchdown season, Pats fans would say the Colts ran up scores, I never agreed with that.

I think the 'running up the score' comments by alot of people is misused. The Pats not benching Brady in 07 to chase the TD record was running up the score, kicking a teams butt and taking out starters does'nt count.:poke:

Brady and Peyton had the same # of possessions in '07/'04. This has been well-documented on the Colts' board. Brady led his team to 9 more TDs than Peyton. Nice try, though.

I was going to mention the Colts but someone else did (as in joking). Manning actually only threw for 3 TDs. 2 were rushing td's and one was a defensive TD.

I never really agreed with the running up the score thing either.

This was like the Family Guy episode when the Patriots went to London to play the London Silly Nannies.

Hey, I have Peyton Manning as my ff qb... I have NO problem with that.

Good for you; as for me, I don't do fantasy football. I spend my non-football internet time watching pron.

Hey, I have Peyton Manning as my ff qb... I have NO problem with that.

I have Welker in one league, Moss in my other. I was hoping to see a little more running up the score in Moss's direction myself. ;)

Back