The PP Random Thoughts thread

Whaler53

Join the Darkside, bitches
Reaction score
I forum I used to frequent had a great thread where people could just post random stuff that they thought of. This being a fun and...lively forum I thought it would be cool to give it a go here as well. Basically you just post whatever you want, anything on your mind is fair game, no real rhyme or rythm to the thread.

I had a nightmare last night, it was just a few days from the season opener, and BB suddenly retired and we were left with Pete Carroll as our coach again...

Woke up in a cold sweat

If less is really more, does that make more, less? And if it does, don't you have to go back to the begining and start all over to find out what it really means?

And if less is really more, when someone says "more or less," as the answer to a question, are they not being completely redundant?

jaric on 08-13-2007 at 01:13 AM said:
If less is really more, does that make more, less? And if it does, don't you have to go back to the begining and start all over to find out what it really means?

And if less is really more, when someone says "more or less," as the answer to a question, are they not being completely redundant?

damn you making me think...

How come society says it's acceptable for women to wear bikini's in public but deems it unacceptable for them to walk around in their bra and panties in public?

I personally wouldn't have a problem with the latter. ;)

Woke up at 3 this morning and can't get back to sleep. So I'm cruisin' PP and this is what I see?

Plus, I don't wanna go to work today.

;-(

<<
You're evil....
>>

No he's not evil, he's just jacked and pumped !

I am going to own this thread. Every thought ive ever had was random. But that doesnt mean that the plane will be leaving on time. Inside the room there was a chair the size of Oklahoma. Sarah wants a bath, and the man with the ruby studded baseball pitcher full of beer is Jims favortite beverage of choice between two evils made him do it sir. I swear. Into is much easier than out of. Eleven is when i made my bed the last time, and when it was finished the salamander went into hiding behind the green shuttter. Of course, he said laughing and smiling generously, have all the tea you want. I can always make more with the power of positive thinking. Thats what im talking about. In 1987 i graduated highschool with a guy that grew up to be the guy who married his wife. And when the helicoptor went into a tailspin, we all thought that we were gonna die, but the pilot somehow landed and the road crew working on the pavement all sighed a big sigh of relief when the foreman allowed them to kick off with the wind at their backs. Another F'ing flat tire? Goddammit. Its the first time thats ever happened, she thought to herself charmingly. How much wood could a woodchcuck chuck is a guy named Chuck Wood was my tentch grad metal shop instructor. Mother, tell your chldren not to look my way. Mother. Tucker. Choice. Pro. Bill Mueller. Third. Place. Park. Frisbee. Toss. Randy. Powers. Psychic. Ability. Did i leave the oven on? Crap i think i did.

I thought that Random Thoughts were what the "Last one to post" thread was about... hmmmmm. Riboflavin.

I can't stop thinking about this woman in a car next to me at a red light this morning squeezing a zit on her chin. I am always aware that everyone can see you in your car, but some people seem to think they are invisible in there.

P4E on 08-13-2007 at 09:48 AM said:
taking medication for a sore throat is a real pain in the ass

I think youre suposed to take the meds orally.....

what if C-A-T really spelled "Dog"?

southcarolina on 08-13-2007 at 10:01 AM said:
I think youre suposed to take the meds orally.....

I don't think he took them out of the bottle either....

Back