The Silver lining to the Red Sox' lost week-

Can anyone name one person who thought getting Drew was a good ideal?

Everyone trhought it, Bob Ryan said it: "whats the fasination with JD Drew?"

Why did Theo overpay for this guy when everyone said it was a bad ideal.

Papi has taken far more heat than Nancy and that was before the week.
I will keep drew and his production but for the life of me can not understand the love with Julio Lugo....in comparison Drew is a deal

Can anyone name one person who thought getting Drew was a good ideal?

Everyone trhought it, Bob Ryan said it: "whats the fasination with JD Drew?"

Why did Theo overpay for this guy when everyone said it was a bad ideal.

Papi has taken far more heat than Nancy and that was before the week.

Bob Ryan, really? Sorry, don't give a flying ass what he thinks.

Why did Theo over pay for Julio ****ing Lugo?????

Papi deserves the heat. Sorry, he does.

I will keep drew and his production but for the life of me can not understand the love with Julio Lugo....in comparison Drew is a deal

When you make 14 mill you should be a difference maker, he hasn't been that at all this season.

Lugo was another Theo man crush I don't get.

Bob Ryan, really? Sorry, don't give a flying ass what he thinks.

Why did Theo over pay for Julio ****ing Lugo?????

preach on Sister......I believe what you are saying

1129933296_e_mainfull.jpg

When you make 14 mill you should be a difference maker, he hasn't been that at all this season.

Lugo was another Theo man crush I don't get.
but he never was before, he is what he is and nothing more can be expected but yes the price was too much yet he carried the team for the month of June 2008 - isn't that enough for you doubting Thomas'

+1 for admitting it.

Other than Muse and JD who else thought it was a good signing:shrug:
Well I'm sure you've at least had 2nd base... I haven't even had first base in a while now...:sulk:

ROFL

So does Drew, he's a middle of the order guy who should be doing more.

Most of his numbers are very simliar to Papi's...how doe's one guy deserve the heat and not the other?

So does Drew, he's a middle of the order guy who should be doing more.

Most of his numbers are very simliar to Papi's...how doe's one guy deserve the heat and not the other?
One didnt light the world on fire for years and then fall off the planet completely. Then there is that whole supplements and bitamins issue...:coffee:

One didnt light the world on fire for years and then fall off the planet completely. Then there is that whole supplements and bitamins issue...:coffee:

if falling off the planet completley is having JD Drew numbers then I guess they both suck:shrug:

Maybe JD needs some flintstones chewables.:coffee:

if falling off the planet completley is having JD Drew numbers then I guess they both suck:shrug:

Maybe JD needs some flintstones chewables.:coffee:
Papis only job is to hit. JD at least plays defense too..dont even say he sucks at that.

Papis only job is to hit. JD at least plays defense too..dont even say he sucks at that.

JD 's a good outfielder, lets not pretend the Sox got him for his defensive exellence..

JD 's a good outfielder, lets not pretend the Sox got him for his defensive exellence..
of course not, but at least he isn't a complete screw up like the SS position which also has a lackluster bat.:shrug: And he does something to help the team unlike Papi.

Look, it kills me to diss Papi. I was cheering away all season and rooting for him to come out of the slump. Then the news came out and I am truly torn and it really sucks. If he lied and he did know he was on the list, **** him. **** him and his self-righteousness. He is no better than ARod or Clemens.

of course not, but at least he isn't a complete screw up like the SS position which also has a lackluster bat.:shrug: And he does something to help the team unlike Papi.

Look, it kills me to diss Papi. I was cheering away all season and rooting for him to come out of the slump. Then the news came out and I am truly torn and it really sucks. If he lied and he did know he was on the list, **** him. **** him and his self-righteousness. He is no better than ARod or Clemens.
I'm giving all the players a pass regarding any drug fails in 2003,but I wont give them anymore slack from here on out...So if Papi or any other Sox player gets caught I shall be pissed at them for not doing a better job trying to pass teh test... Personally I wish the whole team was shooting up because I don't care and hate this issue... The only thing I was disapointed during Big Papis news conference I wished he told all the reporters to suck his taint...

I have no ideal what Papi knew at this point. it was stated he's taken 15 tests since the start of testing and he passed them all.

My argument is about production.

Drew isn't giving much more than Papi, if it's ok to critisize papi than Drew is fair game also.

I have no ideal what Papi knew at this point. it was stated he's taken 15 tests since the start of testing and he passed them all.

My argument is about production.

Drew isn't giving much more than Papi, if it's ok to critisize papi than Drew is fair game also.

Im not talking about what he passed. I'm saying if he knew in 04 that failed in 03 and then got all self righteous and said everyone should be suspended for a year, than **** him. I'm trying to accept that the game was tainted but be a man and tell the damn truth.

I guess I think Drew has gotten slammed for years...a lot of times unnecessarily.:shrug:

I'm giving all the players a pass regarding any drug fails in 2003,but I wont give them anymore slack from here on out...So if Papi or any other Sox player gets caught I shall be pissed at them for not doing a better job trying to pass teh test... Personally I wish the whole team was shooting up because I don't care and hate this issue... The only thing I was disapointed during Big Papis news conference I wished he told all the reporters to suck his taint...
yeah but Papi said anyone using deserves a year suspension and if you really believe he DID NOT KNOW in september of 2004 he was on the list I am surprised

but he laid ground work for this many times with his little comments like these

"they are only after Dominican players"

"I took some shakes that I do not know what was in them"

he is as guilty as Manny, how do you feel about manny?

Back