The Silver lining to the Red Sox' lost week-

yeah but Papi said anyone using deserves a year suspension and if you really believe he DID NOT KNOW in september of 2004 he was on the list I am surprised

but he laid ground work for this many times with his little comments like these

"they are only after Dominican players"

"I took some shakes that I do not know what was in them"

he is as guilty as Manny, how do you feel about manny?
He was referring to the current testing program not 2003 IMO.. This is why I believe him even more...What fool would say ban if he knew he got caught,especially if he knows who ever is leaking names will eventually leak his...:shrug:
Now if he gets caught now then he is should man up..Personally I just want him to hit the fvcking ball, or opposing pitcher will work too..

He was referring to the current testing program not 2003 IMO.. This is why I believe him even more...What fool would say ban if he knew he got caught,especially if he knows who ever is leaking names will eventually leak his...:shrug:
Now if he gets caught now then he is should man up..Personally I just want him to hit the fvcking ball, or opposing pitcher will work too..

If he gets caught NOW?? I want him the **** off my team. Yesterday.

Everyone has lied so much it is hard to believe what any of them say. What a friggin mess.:sulk:

Im not talking about what he passed. I'm saying if he knew in 04 that failed in 03 and then got all self righteous and said everyone should be suspended for a year, than **** him. I'm trying to accept that the game was tainted but be a man and tell the damn truth.

I guess I think Drew has gotten slammed for years...a lot of times unnecessarily.:shrug:

I agree, I just don't know what the truth is.

I'm so sick of the steroid shit I could puke.

I gave JD a pass when his son was having medical issues. I know off the field stuff isn't supossed to be an excuse but I don't buy it, hes human and I felt bad for him.

Lets not forget papi also had some injury issues, something JD always has.

He's not doing much this season

This is so awesome. Thanks again, RG.:LOL:

PPdear-god-make-it-stop.jpg

I have no ideal what Papi knew at this point. it was stated he's taken 15 tests since the start of testing and he passed them all.

My argument is about production.

Drew isn't giving much more than Papi, if it's ok to critisize papi than Drew is fair game also.

JD Drew: .250 12 HR 43 RBI - .368 OBP .816 OPS

David Ortiz: .219 15 HR 61 RBI - .308 OBP .716 OPS

JD Drew sucks, David Ortiz has been markedly worse. .716 OPS from your DH is pathetic. That's back-up utility infielder-type stuff.

I have no ideal what Papi knew at this point. it was stated he's taken 15 tests since the start of testing and he passed them all.

My argument is about production.

Drew isn't giving much more than Papi, if it's ok to critisize papi than Drew is fair game also.
and MAnny took 15 test since then but failed one because a new substance was added just this year - maybe Papi is smarter than manny

Manny failed under Both actually yet not once is Manny brought up in teh past two weeks because he addressed it with the suspension this season - sad that Papi is taking all the heat but whomever is leaking these names is very selective in which player gets released....seems to me if you deny use and happen to be on that 2003 list and you get leaked

JD Drew: .250 12 HR 43 RBI - .368 OBP .816 OPS

David Ortiz: .219 15 HR 61 RBI - .308 OBP .716 OPS

JD Drew sucks, David Ortiz has been markedly worse. .716 OPS from your DH is pathetic. That's back-up utility infielder-type stuff.

Agreed, both guys suck this year.

ok back in time from my out of town doc visit to watch the game

oh boy got my pepsi in hand

Back