The Week 4 Other Games Thread?

chef

4th Dimensional Guitar Hero
Reaction score
Nobody cares about other games anymore.

Cinny are coming back stronger (which i need). T.O has 200 yards somehow:spock:

Green Bay doesn't seem interested in winning. How awesome is that for the suicide pick?

Most of the early games were won by either 2 or 3 points, except for the Jets and St. Louis.

The one stat that stood out to me was:

LAURENCE MARONEY 10 CARRIES 4 YDS.

Houston up by 7 on the Raiders. Keep that pick top 10.

Lots of close games. Parity reigns. With the Squeelers losing, KC and Chicago are the only remaining unbeaten teams. Who would have imagined?

I'll be happy for KC until it comes down to them or us. Then they can die in a fire.

Parity has not found the Buffalo Bills.

Most of the early games were won by either 2 or 3 points, except for the Jets and St. Louis.

The one stat that stood out to me was:

LAURENCE MARONEY 10 CARRIES 4 YDS.

Laurence Maroney's Denver Career to this point:

24 Carries, 27 Yds.

Also: Carolina's 2-minute drill made me homicidally angry.

3rd and 3, the Eagles go for a shotgun draw... We did they get that from? Bill O'Brien?

And Oakland scored fairly easy. 7-7

Rob Ryan's defense (despite far too many blitz fails)>>>>>>>>>>>>>Bill Belichick's defense this year.
and can anyone name any of their players off the top of their heads other than human toast for two weeks running Eric Wright?

**edited** RAC's defense as well.

Kubiak is a dumb MFer. He benches his whole offense (Arian Foster) right before the game. What a POS.

Well i am sure i could, just name every Jet defender cut within the last few years and i'm sure you will have half that starting D.
Again, Houston score, then give up a TD to Oakland
14-14.

Foster is back in, but it didn't look like they really missed him when he was out.
Ward ripped 5 for 50, Foster is 3 for 6 and just made them punt away

Laurence Maroney's Denver Career to this point:

24 Carries, 27 Yds.

Also: Carolina's 2-minute drill made me homicidally angry.
Dwayne Jarrett should have been cut a long time ago. He blows, to be blunt.
USC WRs FTL (except the more recently productive Steve Smith)

Dwayne Jarrett's backup.
It's early days, but i'm happy with the Jets decision to go for Joe McKnight over Leon. Don't think he has been active yet.

Well i am sure i could, just name every Jet defender cut within the last few years and i'm sure you will have half that starting D.
Again, Houston score, then give up a TD to Oakland
14-14.

Colts jags also 14-14.

Well, I put the blame on Jimmy Clausen, who thought huddling up and milking the play clock was a good idea.

With 25 seconds left and the clock running, when most QBs could squeeze 3 plays out of that - he decided to make sure everyone on the offense knew where the Mike was, made all sorts of fun hand signals and casually called for the snap just as the play clock was running out.

It was brutal to watch. Brutal. I can only imagine how poor Panthers fans felt.

Well, I put the blame on Jimmy Clausen, who thought huddling up and milking the play clock was a good idea.

With 25 seconds left and the clock running, when most QBs could squeeze 3 plays out of that - he decided to make sure everyone on the offense knew where the Mike was, made all sorts of fun hand signals and casually called for the snap just as the play clock was running out.

It was brutal to watch. Brutal. I can only imagine how poor Panthers fans felt.

Yeah they had a great shot of winning that game, but those last two plays were pretty bad.

How the hell do you get a Delay of game coming out of a time out on 4 and 1.
Bloody useless Eagles

Back