The Whiny John Harbaugh Thread

camo_pants.jpg

:coffee:

Is that the Village People?

Is that the Village People?

ravens%20fans%202_thumb%5B1%5D.jpg

ravensfans1-300x210.jpg

RavenManiac.JPG

Possibly. It was just one of the first results when I did a google image search for 'Ravens Fans Purple Camo'.

Here are some more. :coffee:

Point being, Ravens fans can stand this douche, because they ARE this douche, as evidenced by their love of purple camo, and unironically wearing Unitas Ravens jerseys.

Can we just call this "Whiny Harbaughs" to cover both of these crying clowns? Those brothers cannot lose enough for me.

ravens%20fans%202_thumb%5B1%5D.jpg

ravensfans1-300x210.jpg

RavenManiac.JPG

Possibly. It was just one of the first results when I did a google image search for 'Ravens Fans Purple Camo'.

Here are some more. :coffee:

Point being, Ravens fans can stand this douche, because they ARE this douche, as evidenced by their love of purple camo, and unironically wearing Unitas Ravens jerseys.

You really have no idea how accurate you are with that. I grew up my whole life (being from New England) believing that New York sports fans were the kings of being douchebags. Not even close. These "people" are the absolute worst...regardless of whether we're talking Ravens or Orioles.

You really have no idea how accurate you are with that. I grew up my whole life (being from New England) believing that New York sports fans were the kings of being douchebags. Not even close. These "people" are the absolute worst...regardless of whether we're talking Ravens or Orioles.

Long time ago i received my intelligence training in Dundalk (go figure). As in The Wire season 2. We'd try to head downtown on East Baltimore but seldom made it past the block.

Anyway, The vernacular of the Bawlamorese is still inside my head.

so, anyway

Yep. It's all Bawlmer. And Harbawl? Coincidence. As always, I think not.

Cheers, BostonTim

Long time ago i received my intelligence training in Dundalk (go figure). As in The Wire season 2. We'd try to head downtown on East Baltimore but seldom made it past the block.

Anyway, The vernacular of the Bawlamorese is still inside my head.

so, anyway

Yep. It's all Bawlmer. And Harbawl? Coincidence. As always, I think not.

Cheers, BostonTim

Harbawltimore

Back