"There?s some sick people on this case,"

Reaction score
"There’s some sick people on this case,"

IMO, that's the understatement of the year (so far).

http://news.bostonherald.com/news/national/northeast/view.bg?articleid=1163007

Police: Mom drugged 13-year-old daughter so she’d get pregnant

UNIONTOWN, Pa. - A western Pennsylvania mother has been charged with giving her 13-year-old daughter drugs and alcohol so the woman’s boyfriend could get the girl pregnant, police said Thursday.

Shana Brown, 32, is no longer able to have children but wanted to have a baby with her current boyfriend, Duane Calloway, said Uniontown Police Det. Donald Gmitter. The pair decided to drug the girl so Calloway, 40, could have sex with her without her knowledge, he added.

"There’s some sick people on this case," Gmitter said.

Brown has been charged with endangering the welfare of a child and was to turn herself into police later Thursday, Gmitter said. Brown’s attorney did not immediately return a call for comment.

Calloway faces several counts of attempted rape. He was arrested Wednesday and remains in Fayette County Jail. It was not immediately clear if he had an attorney

The three incidents occurred in Brown’s home in Uniontown, about 50 miles south of Pittsburgh, according to the criminal complaint.

The girl told police the plot was apparently hatched sometime in December after she rejected her mother’s proposal that she allow Calloway to impregnate her and then marry him.

In the following months, Calloway attempted to rape the girl three times, Gmitter said.

The first time, in February, the girl was alone with Calloway while her mother went out to buy pizza, according to the criminal complaint. Calloway began groping her and she kicked him away, the documents stated.

A few weeks later, the girl believes her mother spiked her Pepsi with rum, according to police. The girl told them she felt ill after drinking the Pepsi, passed out and later threw up. She was also partially naked when she woke up and Calloway was in the room, according to the criminal complaint.

The third incident occurred in mid-March, when the girl told police she came home early from school because she was not feeling well. She said her mother forced her to drink tea, and then she immediately fell asleep.

The girl said she pretended she was asleep until Calloway made a move, at which point she bolted upright and he left the room.

In a search of the Brown residence, police said they found an empty rum bottle, Tylenol PM and a pill crusher.

:confused: see now? here's the thing......why couldn't ol' Shana and ol' dirty Duane been on a "Oh gee wiz, lets take a day trip to Binghamton NY today, just 'cause" trip and both need to stop for a piss in front of the Immigration Services Center office during normal business hours there?

JHC, save us the cost of a trial of these two f***ing shit-wads!!!

:confused: see now? here's the thing......why couldn't ol' Shana and ol' dirty Duane been on a "Oh gee wiz, lets take a day trip to Binghamton NY today, just 'cause" trip and both need to stop for a piss in front of the Immigration Services Center office during normal business hours there?

JHC, save us the cost of a trial of these two f***ing shit-wads!!!

We just have no luck at all I tell ya.

Trial $500000.00
.45 cal round $ .50
Do the math..

:shake:

Anybody else want to take a little trip to Uniontown? Fulltilt, you can bring the "supplies".

What "people" like these deserve to be on the receiving end of is the AA12; otherwise known as the Automatic 12-Gauge Shotgun:

I love that gun. I believe I listed it as my weapon in the "what would you need to fight off a horde of zombies" thread a while back.

Death is way too easy, a lifetime of being abused by rabid jackals is probably too good for these sick fvcks :mad:

I love that gun. I believe I listed it as my weapon in the "what would you need to fight off a horde of zombies" thread a while back.

I'd say "Ooops...my bad for missing that due to myself imposed banishment" but I won't. A weapon that kick-ass deserves a re-post. So kudos to you for posting it first. :toast:

Death is way too easy, a lifetime of being abused by rabid jackals is probably too good for these sick fvcks :mad:

Don't take me wrong, I'm not a member of PETA, but that act which you mentioned crosses my personal line for animal cruelty. :shake:

I think I'm in love. :heart:

These POS's wouldn't last 10 seconds around me! :bang:

Hell hath no fury like a true mother pissed off at a woman that should never have been allowed to reproduce.

Back