Things you couldn't PAY me to eat

Try Corn Chowda. some good sh!t that..
oh I don't doubt some peeps can do up a good C-chowd but it's that smell the non-soup stuff has :shake:

just thinkin about it is :Eason:

the MrsRG does make a Broccoli & Corn Chowder that I eat -- however she does it that obviates that steamed corn-field smothered in cowshid smell the straight-up creamed :Eason: corn has, ya know? :)

must be the cream of broccoli soup plus half+half she adds :shrug:

oh I don't doubt some peeps can do up a good C-chowd but it's that smell the non-soup stuff has :shake:

just thinkin about it is :Eason:

the MrsRG does make a Broccoli & Corn Chowder that I eat -- however she does it that obviates that steamed corn-field smothered in cowshid smell the straight-up creamed :Eason: corn has, ya know? :)

must be the cream of broccoli soup plus half+half she adds :shrug:

Maybe she'll use hominy next time.

:archive:

Rot duan, or bamboo grubs are a delicacy in rural northern and north-eastern Thailand.

insectsjpg.jpg

Fresh spiders sold on the streets of Phnom Penh as a snack
spiders.jpg

It's Bread but I would have a hard time trying to eat it.
80902010233303.jpg

F Thailand straight to Hell!!!

As far as anything indigenous to these locales, then just about anything is edible to Schrute. Glad all you all are not fans of teh mussels and calamari, so's not to drive the price up!

But I just won't eat mayo. In anything. Stuff just skeeves me.

And F corn!(just a throw in for our mid-western visitors)

So, you stick to the penis and leave the balls alone is what you are saying? I don't believe that is proper etiquette.:shrug:

:shake:

You know, I expected some kind of response like this. But I expected it from someone like RG or tehrick or Babalu or Claremonster.

ROFL

You know, I expected some kind of response like this. But I expected it from someone like RG or tehrick or Babalu or Claremonster.

ROFL
I know what you mean kid but see, this is a life-lesson to you ---

don't Fvck w/ teh wimmin or they will fvcK u up 9 ways to Sunday so you don't even want to face Monday and you still won't get anything wet anywhere anytime soon

think about how you have upset the Planet wimmin like TG here for lo these many years, amend your ways and you'll be gettin bewbie pics PM'd B4 you know it, it says here

I know what you mean kid but see, this is a life-lesson to you ---

don't Fvck w/ teh wimmin or they will fvcK u up 9 ways to Sunday so you don't even want to face Monday and you still won't get anything wet anywhere anytime soon

think about how you have upset the Planet wimmin like TG here for lo these many years, amend your ways and you'll be gettin bewbie pics PM'd B4 you know it, it says here
Ya,but Real dolls don't count RG...Or do they?:coffee:

:jester:

Thats kinda winneriffic

You should try it. Best lamb you will ever have! My dad marinates it and wraps it up in saran wrap the night before then while it's on the rotisserie he keeps a pot with the marinade in and uses a lemon to dip and put the marinade on the whole time it's cooking. Just so happens that the meat on the ass is the tastiest and most tender IMO

Back