This is the line for jumping off the Tobin

Anyone who doesn't see some glaring issues with this team, particularly with the OL and running game is just being delusional. It's not impossible we get out of the AFC- I still like our chances, but we will be a huge underdog against the Panthers, Seahawks or Cardinals. All of those teams (not to mention the Broncos) will eat our OL alive if it doesn't drastically improve.

I was thinking about this and agree 110%. Tony lost the game before it started.

He had us losing it three minutes in with his negativity. I left shortly after because that shit is obnoxious as all fvck. Then again, look who it's coming from.

Anyone who doesn't see some glaring issues with this team, particularly with the OL and running game is just being delusional. It's not impossible we get out of the AFC- I still like our chances, but we will be a huge underdog against the Panthers, Seahawks or Cardinals. All of those teams (not to mention the Broncos) will eat our OL alive if it doesn't drastically improve.

You really should take your shit and shove it back up where it came from. We all know what the glaring issues are with our team, but you consistently have to lecture us as though you know better than everyone else.

Now you can tell me about my inferiority complex. Coming from a small, small man, it's actually a compliment.

You really should take your shit and shove it back up where it came from. We all know what the glaring issues are with our team, but you consistently have to lecture us as though you know better than everyone else.

Now you can tell me about my inferiority complex. Coming from a small, small man, it's actually a compliment.

That is not what we want here. You can disagree but this is over the top. Disagree in a more agreeable fashion.

So the Pats are supposed to fear the Donkeys according to you. I saw nothing in that team tonight that makes me believe the Pats can't beat them in Mile High. If your gonna fold on your team do it offline.

I'm not driving to tobin. The newport bridge is a lot closer. It be nice for brady to have him favorite target Edelman back.

This is why I sent you that thing on FB. :coffee:

What did it last? 36 hours? ROFL

Then why bother? According to you the Patriots will not win. So why bother following them. Do us all a favor and move on to something else and leave. Obviously we are inferior to your natural ability to dissect a game so please move on and find yourself a new place to watch the game with people closer to you superior minds.

Thanks in advance, no need to say good bye, just move along.

That is not what we want here. You can disagree but this is over the top. Disagree in a more agreeable fashion.

Sure thing. There is no disagreeing with Tony. He's always right, and when you call him on it, he insults you.

Let me know when he's gone for good.

A couple of things with Edelman missing new running backs learning on the fly the hurry up went out the door. So I'll give them a bit of slack to get healthy before I throw the towel in just saying. You could be right but I'll went and see.

~Dee~

So the Pats are supposed to fear the Donkeys according to you. I saw nothing in that team tonight that makes me believe the Pats can't beat them in Mile High. If your gonna fold on your team do it offline.

I said nothing of the sort. I think the Patriots should be favorites over the Broncos even in Denver. The difference is that our OL is so bad that the Broncos now have a legitimate shot at beating us. Our OL is so bad that ANY team in the playoffs has a legitimate shot at beating us.

It's not being overly negative or panicking to suggest that this team could very easily lose a playoff game because our OL blew up and got Brady killed. It's just being realistic.

Then why bother? According to you the Patriots will not win. So why bother following them. Do us all a favor and move on to something else and leave. Obviously we are inferior to your natural ability to dissect a game so please move on and find yourself a new place to watch the game with people closer to you superior minds.

Thanks in advance, no need to say good bye, just move along.

You're the one overreacting here, not me. I'm just being honest with the state of the team. If you want to whine about that and bury your head in the sand, that's your prerogative. I know Belichick isn't dumb enough to pretend everything is just dandy.

Again, this team is still the favorite to come out of the AFC, but instead of being [arbitrary number] a 4:1 favorite over any team, we might be a 2:1. Every team in the AFC is capable of blowing up our OL, holding us to 10 points and we lose in heart breaking fashion.

You're putting words in my mouth and overreacting for no reason other than to troll.

Guys, Tony is right in what he is saying about the O Line. We all know it.

Tom has gotten more hits and sacks then ever it seems and it's a miracle he's semi-OK now that we're at the end of the season.

That O Line is not blocking for the runners and they are not protecting Tom.

It's the most serious issue we have by far. Defense is good, need to sharpen up the run defense but Hightower et al back healthy will fix that.

I totally agree.

Wait....what?

Please do not tell me that my 4 month absence from here has seen no change. Lisa is the problem? Really?

You're the one overreacting here, not me. I'm just being honest with the state of the team. If you want to whine about that and bury your head in the sand, that's your prerogative. I know Belichick isn't dumb enough to pretend everything is just dandy.

Again, this team is still the favorite to come out of the AFC, but instead of being [arbitrary number] a 4:1 favorite over any team, we might be a 2:1. Every team in the AFC is capable of blowing up our OL, holding us to 10 points and we lose in heart breaking fashion.

You're putting words in my mouth and overreacting for no reason other than to troll.
i am not taking about the game in the quoted post, I am talking about the shitty way you address other poster and how I am tired of it. The words I disagree with are indeed yours.

These are your words:" We will be a huge underdog against the Panthers, Seahawks or Cardinals. All of those teams (not to mention the Broncos) will eat our OL alive if it doesn't drastically improve"

You are saying we have no chance so do us all a favor and move on, find a place your superior knowledge will be appreciated and join.

I am tired of your act, I am more tired of the shit that follows your act. An act I do not think I long for the planet. I suggest you move along.

Anyone who doesn't see some glaring issues with this team, particularly with the OL and running game is just being delusional.

Clearly. But I haven't seen a single post saying our O-line is doing anything other than struggling. Who in your mind is saying that? You're creating division where there isn't any.

Both starting tackles and a Guard out. Line getting shuffled every week to cover for other injuries. It has obviously hampered pass pro and run blocking. Everyone gets that.

There's two ways to deal with it though. Piss and moan and assign blame and declare the season lost (and there was so much of that in the game thread that this thread got started) or just accept that injuries have played an unusually large part in this season but hope that the O-line can get healthier and more stable going forward.

Part of the reason the O-line is struggling is because the top receivers are 4-5 guys. They aren't as good, leaving TB too little time.

It's clear that they played the last two games like preseason affairs, so one can't seriously judge the team by them. With the bye locked up, it's fine with me that they've played with half effort. If the choice is, possibly, having to play the ALCS at Denver versus going all out and losing 1-2 more guys to injury, I'll take the former, easily.

Back