This is the "official" patsfans.com temporary forum...

NEM

Banned
Reaction score
Website
www.nepfca.com
I have decided to steal a little corner from this second rated web site to set up a space for patsfans.com posters while that site is under reconstruction, assuming that it is.

In this way we can use some of their space while, at the same time distancing ourselves from their rabble rousing techniques and stop them from perpertrating , upon us, their dastardly deeds of attempting to make us feel like second class Patriot fans.

Therefore I call on ALL patsfans.com members to circle our wagons within the contect of this thread and utilize this space, shoddy as it may appear in comparison to that of patsfans.com, and continue with our very intelligent posting of comments regarding the Patriots and the upcoming game vs. the Colts, which BTW, will have 35 members of the Pats Fan Club of Arizona in attendance.

And remember, that in the absence of patsfans.com, Brother NEM will conduct his weekly pre game prayer in this location if the superior site of patsfans.com is not ready by Sunday.

Note: This is tongue in cheek stuff, not really factual so all of you wonderful Patriot Planeteers, dont get your panties in an uproar. :D :D

F**k Off A**hole!

Doesn't matter if it is done tongue in cheek. You just insulted everyone here.

:4321:

Just tongue in cheek, of course...

Have fun talking to yourself in here. Given your apparent popularity (or lack thereof), if you get lonely there's always the Assclown Chatbot in the chat room. :D

Ahhh NEM, you don't wait long to insult the locals, huh?

Just so that everyone knows, not all of us at Patsfans.com look down on other forums. We're all fans of the same team.

We just call a different place home.

:patriots:

Ras on 11-02-2006 at 08:00 AM said:
F**k Off A**hole!

Doesn't matter if it is done tongue in cheek. You just insulted everyone here.

I dont think so. You really need to lighten up.

In fact, I believe those that understand the intent of that message will see that it really is saying that I appreciate the fact that the Planet is here because it DOES allow the ones who pst on patsfans.com an outlet for them while that site is, hopefully, being repaired.

I dont think your response was truly warranted. But, thats none of my business.

Brownfan80 on 11-02-2006 at 08:02 AM said:
Ahhh NEM, you don't wait long to insult the locals, huh?

Just so that everyone knows, not all of us at Patsfans.com look down on other forums. We're all fans of the same team.

We just call a different place home.

My last sentence disputes what you just said...I said that my post was NOT factual.

I am sure that the intelligent posters here comprehend what it meant, and I am sure you do too.

Anyway, this is not the place for you ,and I, to discuss our diffrences.

Remember, it was YOU that brought up my name, not I.

NEM on 11-02-2006 at 09:58 AM said:
Note: This is tongue in Ass cheek stuff, not really factual so all of you wonderful Patriot Planeteers, dont get your panties in an uproar. :D :D
Nem I'm not into ATM. Sorry to disappoint butt can you please try somewhere else that is!

you are a truly amazing person, I can't believe how quickly you drop your pants and sh!t on the table, while that may be acceptable in Arizona, we here in Patriots Planet don't take kindly to steaming piles of sh!t on our main Table

NEM on 11-02-2006 at 10:02 AM said:

In fact, I believe those that understand the intent of that message will see that it really is saying that I appreciate the fact that the Planet is here because it DOES allow the ones who pst on patsfans.com an outlet for them while that site is, hopefully, being repaired.

:spock:

"You people are rabble and your site is inferior. Ha ha! Just kidding!"

This is the kind of tiny-peepee-insecure humor that kids usually stop doing when they're about 9 years old.

In fact, I believe those that understand the intent of that message[snip]

Ahhh, NEM, your style comes into light here so quickly.

For those that wonder, NEM is never responsible for how someone else reads him. It's your fault for not understanding.

NEM, for the record: Your harsh joking may be something that some at Patsfans can endure, but simply the fact that many argue with you about it THERE should be an indication that this thead wasn't a good idea when coming to a new place where people don't know you as well.

If someone came to Patsfans and said that, joking or not, I'd be pissed. This is their home just as that place is ours. That was a pretty disrespectful way to start your time here, IMO.

If you have any sense of what transpires on this board, you will see that I am one of the most easy going posters on this board. (except for dashoe).

The response was warranted as you come here, (albeit tongue in cheek), call this board 2nd rate and set up a thread for those you post on another board.

Rude, obnoxious and a**hole doesn't even begin to describe what kind a cavity you are!

We have your little corner....it's called assclown asylum. Make yourself comfortable.

BTW, do we need to get shots or something for the flood of refugees that are coming here?

sonsofkraftybob on 11-02-2006 at 10:21 AM said:
We have your little corner....it's called assclown asylum. Make yourself comfortable.

BTW, do we need to get shots or something for the flood of refugees that are coming here?

I carry no airborn or bloodborn diseases, I'll skip the shots. I hate needles.

o:)

Ras on 11-02-2006 at 08:18 AM said:
If you have any sense of what transpires on this board, you will see that I am one of the most easy going posters on this board. (except for dashoe).

The response was warranted as you come here, (albeit tongue in cheek), call this board 2nd rate and set up a thread for those you post on another board.

Rude, obnoxious and a**hole doesn't even begin to describe what kind a cavity you are!

If that is the way you feel, so be it...but your assumption is very wrong.

That being the case, let me say this.

I joined this web site way back in the beginning. I have respect for every single poster here, even in the wake of the argument we had regarding the SI vote, and the alleged BOT.

This is a fantastic fan site, perhaps one of the best in the entire country,as is Patsfans.com. Maybe because, IMO, Pats fans are the best fans in the world.....

Occasionally I still post here, and for the most part, it is football related, and occasionally in the political forum..

But, quite frankly, I find your words to be very offensive..and uncalled for.

If I offended youwith my post, then accept my apology..no offense was intended..

But your comments were NOT tongue in cheek, as mine were, and as I explained in the final sentence of my post.....

Your comments were rude, vile, and very offensive to me. If you care to apologize, that is your perogative, if not, so be it.

Now, I have no intention of continuing with this thread, there is far too much football tobe discussed and a very, very important game on the horizon.

NEM = Boy who crys wolf

Not me, someone else did it!

Congrats! You just earned the lone spot on my ignore list!

NEM on 11-02-2006 at 10:23 AM said:
If that is the way you feel, so be it...but your assumption is very wrong.

That being the case, let me say this.

I joined this web site way back in the beginning. I have respect for every single poster here, even in the wake of the argument we had regarding the SI vote, and the alleged BOT.

This is a fantastic fan site, perhaps one of the best in the entire country,as is Patsfans.com. Maybe because, IMO, Pats fans are the best fans in the world.....

Occasionally I still post here, and for the most part, it is football related, and occasionally in the political forum..

But, quite frankly, I find your words to be very offensive..and uncalled for.

If I offended youwith my post, then accept my apology..no offense was intended..

But your comments were NOT tongue in cheek, as mine were, and as I explained in the final sentence of my post.....

Your comments were rude, vile, and very offensive to me. If you care to apologize, that is your perogative, if not, so be it.

Now, I have no intention of continuing with this thread, there is far too much football tobe discussed and a very, very important game on the horizon.
your smarmy BS doesn't fly here just so we're clear.

clear?

Back