This. Secondary. Sucks..

tehrick67

Reaction score
It sucks. We need someone who can make a play. How the phuck do you lose a game to this kid? it's either a completion or a PI.
I've got an ideal, when the ball is in the air, you can take a look back and actually make a play on it.
My 11 year old daughter looks back for the ball when i throw it to my son.

THIS SECONDARY SUCKS...

Secondary is fine, its Brady. Brady lost us another game. We need to look for a change. I am sure BB is way ahead of this.

A phuckin 8 year old knows you look bck for the ball. maybe BB can give my son a job coaching...I knew once they gave Johnny unitas the ball back, he was going to win the game....whats this kids name again? what a joke.

All those high draft picks over the last couple of years and the pass defense still sucks. Coverage is not good enough. So is the pass rush.

Secondary is fine, its Brady. Brady lost us another game. We need to look for a change. I am sure BB is way ahead of this.
It's been so long that the defensive mind of BB has won this team a clutch game that, when it comes to defense, I don't have much confidence that BB is ahead of anything these days.

This doesn't absolve Brady from any blame either. He's been just as "unclutch" as BB has been for far too long now. He no longer has the fire he used to have. And the rest of the team seems to follow suit!

I want the secondary coach fired. That so-called "technique" that AWTE described is a friggin' joke.

I would love this question answered: who are the Pro-Bowl caliber, or heck, even good CBs who use the technique used by the Patriots?

I can't think of one.

People have been making excuses for this secondary all season.

Fact is: any team can throw on us. Any team. This Russell Wilson looked like an All-Pro, but ONLY when he threw deep. Why? Because our secondary is putrid.

C'mon, admit it: when Wilson threw that last TD pass, did anyone doubt for a second that it'd be caught?

All those high draft picks over the last couple of years and the pass defense still sucks. Coverage is not good enough. So is the pass rush.

for a fanbase that loves the TEAM game, we put everything on Brady, but some nobody just marched down the field on a Belichick defense and we bitch about the QB play, really?

for a fanbase that loves the TEAM game, we put everything on Brady, but some nobody just marched down the field on a Belichick defense and we bitch about the QB play, really?

Because their "march" would have been academic if Brady doesn't **** up the fg attempt at halftime

Because their "march" would have been academic if Brady doesn't **** up the fg attempt at halftime

So that excuse's the defense from letting some nobody march down the field and win the game? it's either a long completion or a PI, THEY SUCK.

I don't put everything on TB, but I do think that the O should have played better, him included and that was the main, not ONLY but main reason they lost (the offense). The D is younger and inexperienced compared to the O. I believe they will be better by year's end. The O has had trouble closing out games for ages. The D has turned the ball over to the O and it has done bubkes with it quite a few times this year.

Another shit bum, another career day. This secondary blows. What was this kids name again?

Theoretically, Sanchez could have a career game next week. Just chuck it and get PI or a completion.

After the defense stopped the opposing QB on a 3 and out the drive beforehand? It's justified.

But the secondary is bad. I love the front 7, everyone else is just bad. Not sure what they're doing from a coaching perspective but it needs to change. I think BB has just about the DL and LBs that he wants for his system, but those safeties and corners just aren't good. And this is coming from someone who's always been a defender of the defense, mind you.

Maybe the personnel or coaching needs to change for the DBs, but whatever they have now isn't working.

This nobody drove his team to 14 points to win the game. How can this team win a championship if they cant stop this guy?

BB was famous for being able to throw a warm body in at DB and they'd perform. But that was before all the rules changes. Asante Samuel was too soft for the BB method of subtle muggings and wearing WRs out physically, but he's the kind of guy you need these days.

It's pretty bad. I wonder if they're just thinking too much, and it's getting in the way of their instincts and athleticism?
Posted via Mobile Device

This nobody drove his team to 14 points to win the game. How can this team win a championship if they cant stop this guy?

Come on man, Seattle was a number 1 defense, Brady is crappy and cost us the game because we did not score 30....Brady is unclutch, quivering, scared, QB...thats why we lose...

I want the secondary coach fired. That so-called "technique" that AWTE described is a friggin' joke.

I would love this question answered: who are the Pro-Bowl caliber, or heck, even good CBs who use the technique used by the Patriots?

I can't think of one.
Good DBs aren't out of position any where near as much as the Pats DBs are, that's why you don't see them doing this.

Fact is: any team can throw on us. Any team. This Russell Wilson looked like an All-Pro, but ONLY when he threw deep. Why? Because our secondary is putrid.

C'mon, admit it: when Wilson threw that last TD pass, did anyone doubt for a second that it'd be caught?
No argument that the secondary sucked ass. They need to get a scout who knows how to pick DBs, because BB sucks at picking them.

None of this changes the fact that this game was there for the taking.

:banghead:

Back