This should help get a few of you onboard. . .

I love San Diego with all my heart. It is just the Chargers that suck. :)

I love San Diego with all my heart. It is just the Chargers that suck. :)

ROFL So you are in complete denial about the game then?

This is one of the easier calls for me in a Non Pats game in a long time. I hope lightning strikes all over the NY dumbasses.

ROFL So you are in complete denial about the game then?

This is one of the easier calls for me in a Non Pats game in a long time. I hope lightning strikes all over the NY dumbasses.
It is so funny, as many times as I have been there, I have never met a douchebag. I adore that city. But damn I hate that team.

I actually am rooting for them to get to the Super Bowl and then get humiliated. Best I can do BOU.:toast:

been a whole lot of teams that had more talent then the '01 Pats.

For starters...the '01 Rams...how'd that work out?

It is so funny, as many times as I have been there, I have never met a douchebag. I adore that city. But damn I hate that team.

I actually am rooting for them to get to the Super Bowl and then get humiliated. Best I can do BOU.:toast:

Yeah I LOVE San Diego too and the people are chill. That is HUGE for you TG ..:)

been a whole lot of teams that had more talent then the '01 Pats.

For starters...the '01 Rams...how'd that work out?

If I match up player for player, I dont think the jets have more talent than the 01 pats.

I just can't get the vision of LT crying and sulking out of my head. Not sure what to do.

Maybe bet the over.
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

I hate the Jets more than I hate the Chargers

I hope for a 27 overtime tie

Sadly, I don't mind a lot of the guys on SD. The problem is that LdT and ******* like Merriman need to go choke on a bag of dicks. If they weren't on the team, and Bolts fans weren't so annoying, I probably wouldn't care if they won.

Kind of like Baltimore. Without Ray Lewis and their dumbass fans, I'd probably be fine with them winning.

Sadly, I don't mind a lot of the guys on SD. The problem is that LdT and ******* like Merriman need to go choke on a bag of dicks. If they weren't on the team, and Bolts fans weren't so annoying, I probably wouldn't care if they won.

Kind of like Baltimore. Without Ray Lewis and their dumbass fans, I'd probably be fine with them winning.

Well if I hated teams that had dumbass fans, I would hate all teams including the patriots.

Back