This week: TheBrownsBoard.com

Thaak13 said:
You are right, McNown sucks. McCown is going to beat your asses like the red-headed stepchild that you are!

That's the problem with having red hair, everyone is jealous and wants to beat your ass.

Luckily our ass is covered with bullet-proof greatness, so that doesn't happen very often.

#1Patsfan_chica said:
I can't wait to see Luke McClown crush the Pats. NOT!!!Clown
:BS: :crying:

Laugh all you want buster boy! But by Sunday at 4pm, you are going to be crying in your beard! And then who will the clown be, he?

Annihilus said:
That's the problem with having red hair, everyone is jealous and wants to beat your ass.

Luckily our ass is covered with bullet-proof greatness, so that doesn't happen very often.

Nothing is truly bullet proof. Put enough impetus behind it, and you can go through anything. Bullet Resistant maybe... but I had this rain slicker once that when it got drenched, it leaked around the seams. Irritated the hell out of me, cause I started chafing really bad.

You guys chafing yet?

Thaak13 said:
You are right, McNown sucks. McCown is going to beat your asses like the red-headed stepchild that you are!
Gee, I'm so worried about how McClown is going to do against the Patriots this weekend, that I'll probably only take my beagle out for a 15 minute walk tonight instead of for 20 minutes.
:rolleyes:
________
Ferrari 156 F1 specifications

Annihilus said:

Mmmmmmm....redheads. Where's Nicole Kidman when you need her?

Thaak13 said:
Nothing is truly bullet proof. Put enough impetus behind it, and you can go through anything. Bullet Resistant maybe... but I had this rain slicker once that when it got drenched, it leaked around the seams. Irritated the hell out of me, cause I started chafing really bad.

You guys chafing yet?

No, not yet.

You should cover yourself in vaseline like Burt Reynold's character in Striptease liked to do. That way you could prevent the chafing and be water resistant at the same time.

Annihilus said:
No, not yet.

You should cover yourself in vaseline like Burt Reynold's character in Striptease liked to do. That way you could prevent the chafing and be water resistant at the same time.

Who says I don't already do that?

I think I'm going to tell Terry Robiskie about this, so that McCown can easily slip out the grasp of your fumble fingers DL.

Thaak13 said:
Who says I don't already do that?

I think I'm going to tell Terry Robiskie about this, so that McCown can easily slip out the grasp of your fumble fingers DL.

Well now, you wouldn't be chaffing if you were doing that already, now would you? ;)

Good idea about using it on your boy, but that's already been tried and is a violation of the NFL Equipment rules:

Will the Broncos be allowed to apply Vaseline for Sunday's AFC championship game if the weather in Pittsburgh is cold? "That's the question. It's a fine line," Shanahan said.

Habib's letter from the NFL said he and his teammates were found in "violation of NFL uniform and equipment rules. Specifically, you wore a slippery substance on your arms. Slippery substances on the body, equipment or uniform of any player is prohibited."

So I'm thinking you should probably go a different route.....

Annihilus said:
Well now, you wouldn't be chaffing if you were doing that already, now would you? ;)

Good idea about using it on your boy, but that's already been tried and is a violation of the NFL Equipment rules:

So I'm thinking you should probably go a different route.....

Or just result to cheating. Oh wait... Sorry, I forgot the Pats have the market on cheating according to other teams. :D

Annihilus said:

Isn't this why we dyed our hair blue? Oh, sorry that was our shirts....

"Hi, My name is Chris, and I have been addicted to Patriots Football and Bruins Hockey for about 30 years now. I was born and raised in Melrose Ma. spent four years in the Navy In Groton Ct. and Four years in the Marines at MCAS Yuma Az. I can't recite everything about the Patriots or Bruins, But I can keep up with good conversation with the best of them.

Not to threadknap but how many Chris's do we have here ....besides obviously Supkem and myself :confused: :wave:

Annihilus said:

Hmmm... Never had anyone want to beat my ass for having red hair. :shrug: Well, wait... Unless spanking is considered beating someone's ass. :spank: o:)

Hey ATENEARS...

Know any good independant Bungles boards?

***Know any good independant Bungles boards?

To be quite honest, I don't think they are aware of the whole "Internet" thing in Cincitucky.

Zombo
--You're lucky if you find a fan with his own teeth, let alone a computer

There are two Bengal fans that visit our forum periodically. One of them, BengalBrian, posted that he was from "CincyBengals.com".

I've never been to that site (until about 10 minutes ago), but perhaps it could be a start for you.

ATENEARS

Back