Three Weeks.

shirtsleeve

what's takin?
Reaction score
Its December!

Three weeks to the day till we are out of time. End of Days. Dust. What are you all doing to celebrate teh apocolypse?

I hope none of you wasted any time or money on Christmas this year.

I actually am celebrating early.. I am giving way to much to everyone and when the world ends they will remember my generosity while not realizing I never made a payment on it.

Win win

I'm not celebrating. Didn't decorate or anything. Helped my mother in law do her tree last week. I figure that's good enough.
Posted via Mobile Device

Galactic alignment! Super eclipse! Polar shifts! All ancient prophesies calling for this!! Doomed!

I think I might just get high, drunk, and nekkid.

My Mom has planned a Family gathering on that Day just in case, she has had this planned for quite some time.

So in the spirit of it all, I figured some good end of days Movies would be fitting.popcorn

Tops on the list:

2012 with John Cusack. One of the most implausible movies ever, but I love it, never get bored with it.

After that, perhaps Day after Tomorrow, or ID4

Any suggestions Movies wise?

Proabably should plan a really good last meal too.

Screw the Christmas specials on those sappy networks. H2 is running 21 days of Armaggeddon.

That's why I went on vacation in Florida and got married. Married is a lot like Armageddon.
Posted via Mobile Device

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Don't make me get all "rocket surgeony" on your gluteus maximus and have to explain for the umpteenth time that nothing of galactic or global significance will happen on the 21st.

My Mom has planned a Family gathering on that Day just in case, she has had this planned for quite some time.

So in the spirit of it all, I figured some good end of days Movies would be fitting.popcorn

Tops on the list:

2012 with John Cusack. One of the most implausible movies ever, but I love it, never get bored with it.

Apocalypto, for sure. One of the best flicks of the last decade, imo.

It's really a brilliant film, but it also helps folks realize that the Mayans weren't exactly wicked smaht in many ways and we shouldn't worry a whole lot about the end of the current "long cycle".

Nobody really knows what it all means. Some scholars think that we've got at least another 2600 years and it's all a big mistake.

Or, you could hope for a Doomsday Preppers marathon.

I really wasn't watching the calendar like I thought I would. There are a lot of things that feel like Armageddon. Could it really be happening? I've been doing laundry like crazy just in case. What if I never have spanking clean sheets and towels again? I JUST got this great Gain apple and mango fabric softener. I'm going to use that shit up.

Fvcking end of the world. What if?

Things I've noticed that might mean something: Hardly any squirrels. Where the hell are they? Besides Lisa and Brian's attic? Those little bastards should be everywhere, but they aren't. A neighbor has a cat named Houdini. Haven't seen him since November 12th. Granted, I was gone until Tuesday, but where the fvck is he? I'm betting he's already in South America.

I've not had an allergy attack since October 5th. How do I recall that date? GM decided we were getting married that day.
Posted via Mobile Device

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Don't make me get all "rocket surgeony" on your gluteus maximus and have to explain for the umpteenth time that nothing of galactic or global significance will happen on the 21st.

It better not, Surgeon. We have school until 1 pm that day. If I have to be up at 5:30 am for that shit, the world better not end.
Posted via Mobile Device

I plan to stock up on beer and chili. I might change my underwear but not sure at this time.

PYX YOU GOT HITCHED?? WHERE'S THREAD/PICS?????
I mad, bro!!! :D
Congrats!

We did everything super low key. It was more like business and a merger at this point. If the world doesn't end in December we'll have a wedding next November. ROFL

I wanted to wear my Delhomme Jersey but he wouldn't let me. His mom and sister wanted me to since we became one over that Cleveland tshirt the day we met. :D
Posted via Mobile Device

Tops on the list:

Watch the movie Knowing with Nicholas Cage. Loved it...

Back