Status
Not open for further replies.

Inspector_50

Reaction score
E7Al3b3XsAAUCcc
Still like that 2016 ring the best.

Roberto71

Reaction score
I like the ring on his right hand pinkie, looks like the smallest one, it's the nicest looking IMHO, not too big.

spacecrime

Reaction score
Actually he was saying Brady was the reason we lost the superbowl, I replied that you cannot use that statement and then say Brady did not help us win superbowls. I was actually turning his statement around on him, so not sure why you are trying to do that with me, because I never said Brady is the only reason for anything. If I ever do say that though, please call me out on it. Different players and different positions have different impacts on games. He had a big impact on games, but its hard to say that in a game that was a shootout, that one play caused a loss. A game in which he plays bad, because of his impact can be a big reason for a loss. Again, not sure that game was that. I have never really been one of those, this play won or lost a game. Too many things happen in a game to ever say that. Its never one play or two plays its a combination of things. So if you are asking me is one player or one play the "entire" reason we won or lost? no, and I have never said that it was. Of course the issue here was he did. So maybe you should ask him that question instead of me if you want an answer on that. I cannot speak for his mindset on the events of the superbowl on winning and losing.
Trying to understand what the hell you are trying to communicate here. I wasn't asking him, whoever 'him' is. You quoted my, not 'him,' and my reply question to you was which were you trying to tell me:

1. Tom Brady is the main reason the Pats won so many games.
2. The Patriots team of players and coaches are the main reason the Pats won so many games.

Just this once please humor me with a straight answer. I'll go first: I pick 2, the main reason the Patriots team of players and coaches won so many games.

Inspector_50

Reaction score
Trying to understand what the hell you are trying to communicate here. I wasn't asking him, whoever 'him' is. You quoted my, not 'him,' and my reply question to you was which were you trying to tell me:

1. Tom Brady is the main reason the Pats won so many games.
2. The Patriots team of players and coaches are the main reason the Pats won so many games.

Just this once please humor me with a straight answer. I'll go first: I pick 2, the main reason the Patriots team of players and coaches won so many games.
Well if you looked a bit further up, you woud have seen the conversation I was having. So I was referring to that. So now its the main reason? Ok, yes the main reason for players the pats won was Brady, yes. Yes Brady was the most important player on the team when the pats won. Yes...true. I say this because Brady was there for all the winning, no other players were. Players came and went. Yes, Brady was the most important player to why they won. I do not compare coaches and players, so if you want to say which coach was most important for the team winning it was Belichick. So Belichick for coaches and Brady for players....got it? People have a hard time understanding the difference between most valuable and only valuable. So no he is not the only reason, he is not the only player, bill is not the only coach, nor the only reason. There is no only reason, and I have never said different.

Last edited:

chevss454

Data-driven decision-making is science and art.
Reaction score
Arians is not taking any chances on unvaccinated players screwing up their season.

Hot on the heels of the NFL’s memo to teams about the consequences of outbreaks among unvaccinated players, the Tampa Bay Buccaneers head coach now has his own punishing system to make sure his team doesn’t even get to the point of an outbreak.

Arians informed the Tampa Bay Times that the team will fine an unvaccinated player $14,000 every time they’re caught breaking NFL health and safety protocols. Fines will be assessed on the spot with no warnings for first time offenders.

View: https://twitter.com/NFLSTROUD/status/1418898171535704069?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1418898171535704069%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.totalprosports.com%2F2021%2F07%2F24%2Fbruce-arians-says-bucs-will-fine-players-thousands-of-dollars-who-havent-received-shot-break-protocol%2F

OP
Mazz22

Mazz22

Age 44 and STILL playing like a champ
Reaction score
Arians is not taking any chances on unvaccinated players screwing up their season.

Hot on the heels of the NFL’s memo to teams about the consequences of outbreaks among unvaccinated players, the Tampa Bay Buccaneers head coach now has his own punishing system to make sure his team doesn’t even get to the point of an outbreak.

Arians informed the Tampa Bay Times that the team will fine an unvaccinated player $14,000 every time they’re caught breaking NFL health and safety protocols. Fines will be assessed on the spot with no warnings for first time offenders.

View: https://twitter.com/NFLSTROUD/status/1418898171535704069?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1418898171535704069%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.totalprosports.com%2F2021%2F07%2F24%2Fbruce-arians-says-bucs-will-fine-players-thousands-of-dollars-who-havent-received-shot-break-protocol%2F
It's amazing how much the media is covering Arians now that Brady is there. His every word now is dissected, analyzed, etc. Seems he relishes the attention unlike Bill.

OP
Mazz22

Mazz22

Age 44 and STILL playing like a champ
Reaction score
he had "a football life" made about him awhile back. hell, he got coverage when he was fat ben's oc. he loves talking.
He is a clown ... but now champion. Best thing he did was step aside and let Brady run the O down the stretch.

spacecrime

Reaction score
Well if you looked a bit further up, you woud have seen the conversation I was having. So I was referring to that. So now its the main reason? Ok, yes the main reason for players the pats won was Brady, yes. Yes Brady was the most important player on the team when the pats won. Yes...true. I say this because Brady was there for all the winning, no other players were. Players came and went. Yes, Brady was the most important player to why they won. I do not compare coaches and players, so if you want to say which coach was most important for the team winning it was Belichick. So Belichick for coaches and Brady for players....got it? People have a hard time understanding the difference between most valuable and only valuable. So no he is not the only reason, he is not the only player, bill is not the only coach, nor the only reason. There is no only reason, and I have never said different.
But if the main reason the Pats won was Brady, and he is so damn clutch (was that you or Mrs. Middie22 who said that), why were you objecting so vociferously when someone said the main reason they lost was Brady?

You don't have to answer. I really don't care, and doubt if I am up to reading yet another meandering, bloviated post.

Thanks anyway.

Inspector_50

Reaction score
But if the main reason the Pats won was Brady, and he is so damn clutch (was that you or Mrs. Middie22 who said that), why were you objecting so vociferously when someone said the main reason they lost was Brady?

You don't have to answer. I really don't care, and doubt if I am up to reading yet another meandering, bloviated post.

Thanks anyway.
So you are asking me if a player is the main reason why a team has success, then it means that if they lose it has to be that player? Yeah not sure of the sense that makes, but I am sure you will come up with something. I gave you an answer, and then I have no idea what you were blabbering about after that. I doubt you are up for doing a lot of things these days. Ciao

Last edited:

Roberto71

Reaction score
So you are asking me if a player is the main reason why a team has success, then it means that if they lose it has to be that player? Yeah not sure of the sense that makes, but I am sure you will come up with something. I gave you an answer, and then I have no idea what you were blabbering about after that. I doubt you are up for doing a lot of things these days. Ciao

That's not what he said at all, remarkable really the way you have twisted yourself in that paragraph.

Inspector_50

Reaction score
That's not what he said at all, remarkable really the way you have twisted yourself in that paragraph.
Yeah it actually is. He asked a question and I answered the question. I said Brady was the most important player on the Patriots. I would actually say that about most QB's. I said Brady as a whole was the main reason on the player side of why they won like they did. I did not say Anytime they won Brady was always the reason and that is where this stupid conversation went. Snook said Brady was the reason they lost the eagles superbowl. I disagreed, then the silly conversation ensued with him saying, if Brady is the main reason they won over the years, then it would mean he is also the reason when they lost. I never said Brady was always the reason they won. No one player, coach, equipment manager, mascot, etc is always the reason a team wins or loses. Once again, saying someone is most valuable to a team does not mean only valuable. He asked a question, I answered it, and then he said Quote:

"But if the main reason the Pats won was Brady, and he is so damn clutch (was that you or Mrs. Middie22 who said that), why were you objecting so vociferously when someone said the main reason they lost was Brady"

I said just because a player is the main reason a team wins, does not mean its also the main reason they lose. I also never said Brady is always the main reason they win a game. There are a lot of games, and a lot of years. Once again most vaulable does not mean only valuable. Is Brady on the player side the main reason the team as a whole had the success they had? Yes. Just as saying Bill on the coach side was the main reason they won. If we lose a game and I say Bill is the main reason we won over the years on the coaches side, it does not mean in a particular game that Bill was always the reason we lost on the coaching side. He spoke of a particular game. I explained it as best I can, you can agree or disagree or get mad. Maybe the issue is, saying the "main" reason. Brady was the most important player to the team winning as a whole. Bill was the most important coach to the team winning as a whole. It does not mean every game, it does not mean only those two. Have there been games they lost because Brady did not play well, yes, was it the only reason? No, Have there been games they lost because of iffy coaching? Yes, was it the only reason? No. Not one have I ever said "Only" with any player or "only" coach.

Last edited:

BostonTim

IIWII
Reaction score
Yeah it actually is. He asked a question and I answered the question. I said Brady was the most important player on the Patriots. I would actually say that about most QB's. I said Brady as a whole was the main reason on the player side of why they won like they did. I did not say Anytime they won Brady was always the reason and that is where this stupid conversation went.
Does it seem to you that these stupid conversations show up wherever you are?

Status
Not open for further replies.