Tom Brady/Tampa Off-season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, personally knowing him has no bearing on their understanding of the game.
Whose talking about his game? I am talking about him! LOL

BTW, try lightening up just a bit. I am just joking around ...

So empty pink hats in Hollywood prefer Brady over the architect of an entire program?

Yeah, I’m glad you’re on their side. Speaks volumes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Neither are pink hats. They're both huge Boston sports fans They said they will follow Brady to end. I have friends that still Follow Brady. I don't any of them. Would say Patriot way Is in Tampa .

Last edited:
Check out these QBs making tackles. Mariota got flagged for unnecessary roughness.

What does Vince Wilfork have to do with Tom Brady making tackles? lol. Sometimes you are so odd. :insane:

Neither are pink hats. They're both huge Boston sports fans They said they will follow Brady to end. I have friends that still Follow Brady. I don't any of them. Would say Patriot way Is in Tampa .

So huge Damon left during the 28-3 comeback.

He’s turned into a Hollywood pansy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

That's me too. Will always follow/root for Brady because he was a Patriot and the Goat.

That's me too. Will always follow/root for Brady because he was a Patriot and the Goat.
All you had to do was not put down BB & others . To make Brady look better. No one would had any issues. You rooting for Patriots & Brady. I think your fandom got out of control sometimes.

Last edited:
All you had to do was not put down BB & others . To make Brady look better. No one would had any issues. You rooting for Patriots & Brady. I think your fandom got out of control sometimes.
I am not putting down Bill to make Brady look better. You have said yourself that you agree with many of my frustrations with Bill especially his drafting. The guy is not perfect by any stretch. My criticisms are fair and warranted especially over the last 6 years when he let our roster go down the toilet.

I am not putting down Bill to make Brady look better. You have said yourself that you agree with many of my frustrations with Bill especially his drafting. The guy is not perfect by any stretch. My criticisms are fair and warranted especially over the last 6 years when he let our roster go down the toilet.
BS I called him out on last few years of disappointing Draft classes. I really got aggravated . When he choose to completely ignore WR & QB in the Draft.
You have been non stop negative on him. For not keeping him in NE. Which you have admitted on here. It didn't matter Brady got everything he wanted. Including another ring in TB.

Last edited:
Nothing arbitrary about asking how many tackles a player has made. It's a stat. Love to see you desperately squirm when faced with a stat that doesn't make Tom Brady look like the top QB in that category. Tom.Brady.Must.Be.The.Best.At.Every.Thing.

Another NFL Stat: Dro Kicks.
How many successful drop kicks has Tom Brady made?

Because you Brady rumpswabs won't let it go,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back