Tom Brady/Tampa Off-season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What? That’s really silly just saying ....Once again I, as were a ton of us here, were Patriots fans prior to Brady and still are since Brady left ...

Now I get it....you became a Pats fan after Brady...makes sense.

~Dee~
depositphotos_394408886-stock-illustration-we-have-a-winner-vector.jpg

It's more complicated than BB vs TB12. RKK was a big factor for years in facilitating the relationship between BB and Brady. I consider them as a triumvirate.
In the very end - and this is my opinion only - the rift became too wide and RKK had to finally pick a side. In effect, he gave his permission for Brady to leave by not stepping in to mediate the situation one more time. That had to be a dark time for RKK having to choose between BB and TB12 but there was no other way.

It's more complicated than BB vs TB12. RKK was a big factor for years in facilitating the relationship between BB and Brady. I consider them as a triumvirate.
In the very end - and this is my opinion only - the rift became too wide and RKK had to finally pick a side. In effect, he gave his permission for Brady to leave by not stepping in to mediate the situation one more time. That had to be a dark time for RKK having to choose between BB and TB12 but there was no other way.

I can imagine the poor attitude from Brady in 2019 made the decision for Kraft a tad easier.

If any of this is true, Kraft must have a ton of regret watching Brady win in year one while he had to bring in several FO folks to help Bill with the rebuild.

If any of this is true, Kraft must have a ton of regret watching Brady win in year one while he had to bring in several FO folks to help Bill with the rebuild.

Again with a disconnect of logic.

Brady wasn’t going to win here last year. At best it would have been a repeat of 2019, and we’d still be in a worst position cap wise than we are now.
But let’s just ignore reality , eh?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Again with a disconnect of logic.

Brady wasn’t going to win here last year. At best it would have been a repeat of 2019, and we’d still be in a worst position cap wise than we are now.
But let’s just ignore reality , eh?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
fake-patriots-fans-fake-patriots-fans-everywhere.jpg

Simple question when did you start rooting for Patriots. Reading I50 & Mazz posts. It was only because of Brady. That's why I'm calling them fake fans.

Simple question when did you start rooting for Patriots. Reading I50 & Mazz posts. It was only because of Brady. That's why I'm calling them fake fans.
1627564683046.png

Belichick made the right moves in this situation for the team, that is always his primary focus and he's got this rebuild rockin', something that would not have been as easily accomplished had Brady been retained and attitude boy got his wishes and won a SB and keeps throwing digs a his "former employer" and develop this weird new persona. Seems everyone got what they wanted including me. After watching Tom pout throughout 2019 I was ready for a divorce.

Belichick made the right moves in this situation for the team, that is always his primary focus and he's got this rebuild rockin', something that would not have been as easily accomplished had Brady been retained and attitude boy got his wishes and won a SB and keeps throwing digs a his "former employer" and develop this weird new persona. Seems everyone got what they wanted including me. After watching Tom pout throughout 2019 I was ready for a divorce.
When someone continues to throw digs at his former employer without eventually being willing to identify that employer by name, it's a clear sign that such passive aggressive behavior means he misses that employer. It's like a guy or girl who gets dumped and then marries, seemingly to the perfect mate. But, she/he can't keep themselves from continuously referring to the one who seemingly did the dumping, but actually didn't. No matter how happy Tompa Boy claims to be now, he knows in his heart that Tampa Bay will never be NE, Bruce the Drunk will never be Bill B., none of the Bucs will ever be the great teammates he had here and he never should have left. Because, he could have stayed.

When someone continues to throw digs at his former employer without eventually being willing to identify that employer by name, it's a clear sign that such passive aggressive behavior means he misses that employer. It's like a guy or girl who gets dumped and then marries, seemingly to the perfect mate. But, she/he can't keep themselves from continuously referring to the one who seemingly did the dumping, but actually didn't. No matter how happy Tompa Boy claims to be now, he knows in his heart that Tampa Bay will never be NE, Bruce the Drunk will never be Bill B., none of the Bucs will ever be the great teammates he had here and he never should have left. Because, he could have stayed.
Now come on, dont put logic into the situation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back