Tomase & Borges!!! Noooooo!!!!!

According to David Scott the Herald is hiring our favorite plagarist:

http://shots.bostonsportsmedia.com/2008/09/borges-bolts-weeicom-headed-to-herald-as-columnist/

Disgusting.......
The Boston Herald sports department is like the AAA affiliate of the Boston Globe, which is an MLB franchise. Everyone at the Herald wants to get called up to the "Big Leagues" someday, and there's no shame in making a stop in the minors before getting your big break.

But with Borges, he had his chance in the Big Leagues and now he's on his way down... so that's gotta be a bit humiliating.

The Boston Herald sports department is like the AAA affiliate of the Boston Globe, which is an MLB franchise. Everyone at the Herald wants to get called up to the "Big Leagues" someday, and there's no shame in making a stop in the minors before getting your big break.

But with Borges, he had his chance in the Big Leagues and now he's on his way down... so that's gotta be a bit humiliating.
Borgess is on WEEI - Felger, Callahan, Massiroti, Buckley and others are all Herald writers - I think there is something to it and Bradford taking over WEEI On-Line

That's fine I won't read his stuff

Who cares, the Herald sucks anyhow. Any paper that still employs Tomase isn't worth reading.

I think the lesson to be learned here is that it's better to just make stuff up, rather than plagiarize, if you want to keep your job as a sports writer.

I haven't read the Bullshit Herald since the Tomase thing. Hiring Borges makes it even easier to avoid.

Back