Uh-Oh, BB....We're On To Next Woman Up??

RoadGrader

Pervertas Emeritus
Reaction score
BB & Linda Holliday Break-Up??

[...] Belichick and Linda Holliday have been involved in what's being described as a 'drawn-out, back-and-forth breakup' that has been prolonged for a year's time. [...]

what a time for this story to come out.....hopefully Mazz will get right on the case and get us the real skinny 🙂

we're on to an 0-4 start :punchballs: :popcorn:

Well, she has some miles on her.
Best thing to do is trade her for a newer model before the expensive repairs and body work need to be done.
The article quoted an "insider", not a whistle-blower. I don't know which is more reliable in this case.

Is Gisisle still available?:hump:

Last edited:
IMG_2852.jpeg
From what I’m hearing…. Um never mind I’m not even gonna say it and just left a picture to explain why Bill is leaving. 🙄

Perhaps she wanted to actually get married? Maybe like Gisele, she wants him to finally retire?

Pure speculation here, but Bill has probably never said:

No, honey, you are definitely more important to me than football. I'm sorry that I've been a little obsessed lately and that's all
on me. One hundred percent. Why don't we just get take-out tonight with a nice bottle of chardonnay, watch a romantic comedy
and cuddle? .....See how that goes?

No, honey, you are definitely more important to me than football. I'm sorry that I've been a little obsessed lately and that's all
on me. One hundred percent. Why don't we just get take-out tonight with a nice bottle of chardonnay, watch a romantic comedy

Hell, I would even say he told her that Nike is more important to him than her.

On a serious note, I think it is really difficult to be a in a relationship where you come second to someone's career. I am not just talking about men either as there are women whose career's also come first. It is hard to always be in the wings and supporting all the time.

All kidding aside, if she didn't know what she was in for 19 years ago that is on her. She took the fun, the fame (semi), the front row seat to all that the Patriots have had to offer and a little place on the island.

Seriously, sit down lady.

All kidding aside, if she didn't know what she was in for 19 years ago that is on her. She took the fun, the fame (semi), the front row seat to all that the Patriots have had to offer and a little place on the island.

Seriously, sit down lady.
1694095285063.png

more likely to have happened......

BB pops a dust-covered copy of The Notebook into the VCR (on account of he don't get how CDs work), opens a bottle of Nantucket Nectar, puts his feets up, Linda's snuggles in, her hand on his thigh.......5 minutes in --- out comes the laptop and he starts breaking down game film from his Cleveland days

Bill has already made clear who he's really after now. He's a Swiftie.

Bill-Belichick-Taylor-Swift-Split-082223-b8f26720bdb34739ae9e03080cc4b0c6.jpg

Back