Union plumbers picketing Brady's house

RoadGrader on 06-28-2007 at 10:47 AM said:
$50.00 you say?

how many beers did you feed him? you ballbuster you :p

Not only that....he gave me a Bumble seat for my baby and some pillow thingys for my wife to sleep better.

That Patriots4ever is one good shit.

sonsofkraftybob on 06-28-2007 at 10:57 AM said:
Not only that....he gave me a Bumble seat for my baby and some pillow thingys for my wife to sleep better.

We do need labor from Third World countries.

But everythng has a price offset. Maybe you got your job done cheaply,but he's out there telling people about soccer.

sonsofkraftybob on 06-28-2007 at 10:57 AM said:

did you count how many guns you had after he left?

bricks.gif
(Patriots4ever™®)

MEPATNUT on 06-28-2007 at 11:03 AM said:
We do need labor from Third World countries.

But everythng has a price offset. Maybe you got your job done cheaply,but he's out there telling people about soccer.

For Chrissakes Krafty, why do we have to pay for work done for your benefit?

You should have said down and had a good heart to heart, cracka pendejo to cracka pendejo talk about soccer and how great it is....

...instead, we get stuck with your debts....bastard!

Fightingdoxies on 06-28-2007 at 10:43 AM said:
Yeah, good point... bring up the health care system. How many again are without it? Not to mention you have these horrible companies that will barely pay for your health care but charge full price for your family. yeah thats working out well.

Anyone with a decent job pays about 20% towards their health care.
The healthcare system is fvcked up by there is no arguing that unions of years ago benefited anyone working a full time job today.

Does Brady really need plumbers?

I heard he was pretty good at laying pipe without assistance :D

See, I KNEW this shit would happen.

Patriots4ever is an American...he was at the draft party...he set it up at Flanagans...he is NORMAL.

PATRIOTS4EVER is a limey bastard Brit MF'r who can't handle his weed and like soccer and being depressed.

They are 2 different posters from 2 different countries with almost the same screen name.

sonsofkraftybob on 06-28-2007 at 11:25 AM said:

Patriots4ever is an American...he was at the draft party...he set it up at Flanagans...he is NORMAL.

PATRIOTS4EVER is a limey bastard Brit MF'r who can't handle his weed and like soccer and being depressed.

They are 2 different posters from 2 different countries with almost the same screen name.

ASSCLOWN ASSCLOWN

I called him a limey prick and it was sent to the asylum ROFL

EDIT:
To be accurate

babalu87 on 05-18-2007 at 09:05 AM said:
Blow me you limey prick

I would say "my bad", but this is UT's fault for letting two user names be so similar in everyway. Maybe he should pay more attention to that than writing rap lyrics.

Like what someone said earlier in this thread, there's good and bad points when it comes to unions. What's going on with the plumbing job in Brady's home is a case of the bad. Also, with what went on with the whole Central Artery Project. Sure it created jobs, as long as you belonged to a union. The good parts are when it comes to negotiating benifits, pay and job security. I know I wouldn't have my job if it weren't for the union we had before Daniels took over. Now that there's no more union for state employees such as myself, our jobs are in jeopardy.

MEPATNUT on 06-28-2007 at 11:33 AM said:
I would say "my bad", but this is UT's fault for letting two user names be so similar in everyway. Maybe he should pay more attention to that than writing rap lyrics.

You better take it easy p-nut, or Ut is gonna pop a cap in yo cracka ass!

what the hell are you talking about?

I ::heart:: & respect Patriots4ever (The American-One) -- I always have and always will

now, especially more than ever, that I know he has one of your guns :thumb:

MEPATNUT on 06-28-2007 at 11:33 AM said:

No, its clam-neck PATRIOTS4EVER's fault.

He trys to register as Patriots4ever and sees that it is taken.
He then changes it to CAPSLOCKS
Fuggin asshat extradordinaire

RoadGrader on 06-28-2007 at 11:47 AM said:
what the hell are you talking about?

I ::heart:: & respect Patriots4ever (The American-One) -- I always have and always will

now, especially more than ever, that I know he has one of your guns :thumb:

I know where my guns are at all times. It's right here next to m.....uhmmmm, well, yeah, uhmmmm, sometimes they are hard to keep track of with all the little kids in the neighborhood, gang members stopping by visiting and Patriots4ever doing work.

I'm sure they will return it when they are done using it for whatever lawful purpose possessed them to steal it, errrr borrow it.

The Plumbers on 06-28-2007 at 11:47 AM said:
“We’re not going to any Pats games until he builds union,” said Francis Jensen of Local 12, who with about a half-dozen of his brethren threw up an informational picket line in front of No. 12’s Back Bay condo yesterday.

Can i have your tickets?

ThePlumbers on 06-28-2007 at 11:47 AM said:

But the plumbers say that Brady was aware of their pipe gripes because they sent a letter to the two-time Super Bowl MVP’s agents before throwing up the picket line, and they never heard anything back.

You know he knows because you sent him a letter that was never responded to. I think thats called Fan Mail.

"Dear Tom, You are awesome. We really like you when you score touchdowns. But when you hire scabs we dont like you. So we wont be coming to any Patriot games this season. You can give our tickets to some random guy from South Carolina for all we care. (OK not really...but it sounded like a pretty good threat right?) Well and Jim wont be going but he is a Jets fan. Anyway, we really think you are just awesome. Especially when you are banging supermodels. Whats that liek anyway? Just please dont hire anymore non union plumbers ok? Then we will go back to thinking you are awesome all the time.

Thanks

The Plumbers on your sidewalk."

So apparently there is no entrance exam to plumbers school. Sign me up.

Plumber A - Non-Union $50 per hour

Plumber B - Union - $75 per hour.

Can anyone explain to me why Tom Brady, The State, the City or your aunt Betty should hire the Union plumber?

I've seen union plumbers work, their quality is for shit and you can add a minimum of 30% to your time budget (these guys are paid by the hour afterall).

Now where union dues have bought polititians who make it manditory to use union labor there isn't a whole lot that can be done, but for a private citizen, you've got to be kidding me.

Benign Despot on 06-28-2007 at 12:55 PM said:
Plumber A - Non-Union $50 per hour

Plumber B - Union - $75 per hour.

Can anyone explain to me why Tom Brady, The State, the City or your aunt Betty should hire the Union plumber?

Because of you dont, they will picket your sidewalk.

I'd sit on my front porch with a cold Coors listening to tunes on my brand new Honda while checking my stocks on a Lenovo laptop with an RNC button on my lapel and the pinheads would be welcome to kiss my hairy ass anytime they'd like.

$61.75 an hour plus benefits????

That's the reason you're not doing the job. I'm going to quit my engineering job to become a plummer...

Back