Urban Meyer

OSUBuckeye

Reaction score
Chev posted this in the college thread but I figured it should go here as well. So Jax losses a close one to Cincy & Meyer stays behind in Ohio & goes to a club in Columbus instead of flying back with his team.

View: https://mobile.twitter.com/isthatmrfantas2/status/1444477330227933186?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1444477330227933186%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=

I enjoy the fact that he is making it damn near impossible to deny that he's not who he says he is.

I didn't watch it, but saw that he apologized for it on his Monday presser. I wonder how heartfelt it was. :coffee:

Edit: possibly NSFW

I enjoy the fact that he is making it damn near impossible to deny that he's not who he says he is.

I didn't watch it, but saw that he apologized for it on his Monday presser. I wonder how heartfelt it was. :coffee:

Edit: possibly NSFW

I'm sure that his wife is cool with that... :coffee:

Meyer is in huge shit isn't he? The owner is hanging him out to dry now saying his behaviour was "inexcusable" and players are quoted as saying he has "zero credibility".

What a truly astonishing chain of events. We are only 4 games into the season!

Apparently he seems to have weathered the storm. No wonder the Jaguars are a mess.

He's going to USC...just wait. :coffee:
It floors me how many opportunities he has had as a coach.

As a coach:

FAveT8SVcAEUenh

Back