Us Guys Definitely Deserve This!

Re: Re: Us Guys Definitely Deserve This!

PA_PATS_FAN54 said:

Yeah baby!

1960s – Green Bay Packers

1970s – Pittsburgh Steelers

1980s – San Francisco 49ers

1990s – Dallas Cowboys

2000s – NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS

Well said Spidey........:thumb:

We have all been such loyal, dedicated, and faithful fans to this team for so many years. If there was ever a fan base deserving of a DYNASTY it is this one!

Cheers!

The Pats and the whole New England region deserve to say that they finally have a Dynasty and the best part is that they still have some good players on their roster. Let's see what happens next year.
:dance: :dance: :dance:

:patriots: :Redsox: :pat:
Super Bowl Champions!!!

Not to put a damper on the Pats parade or anything but...

I guess I'm in the minority when I say I don't think the Pats can be considered a dynasty yet.

Don't get me wrong.... They are a great team, and if they continue on this way, then they can become a dynasty.

But think about it.... What if the Pats doen't make it to the playoffs for the rest of the decade? Not that I see that happening, but its a possibility. Would the Pats still be considered a dynasty for making it the playoffs 3 times in 10 years and winning 3 SBs. That's a dynasty? I think not.

The Niners not only won 4 SBs, but they made it to the playoffs all but 80 and 82.

The Steelers won 4 SBs and made the playoffs every year but 70 & 71.

The Boys - 3 SB wins and made the playoffs every year except 90 & 97.

Even if we say the Pats "dynasty" began with the 96 season, the Pats have missed the playoffs 3 times since then, with at least a season or 2 to complete the "decade". And if we start the "dynasty" with the 2001 season, to say that the Pats are the first dynasty of the 21st century, then there are still at least 4 or 5 seasons yet to include in that.

The Pats are making a strong case for being the next dynasty, but in my opinion they're just not there yet. If they can make it to the playoffs for the rest of the decade then they will be, without a doubt, a dynasty.

And I know I'll probably get slammed for my opinion, but hey, it wouldn't be the first time. :shrug:

mgoblue101415 said:

I guess I'm in the minority when I say I don't think the Pats can be considered a dynasty yet.

Don't get me wrong.... They are a great team, and if they continue on this way, then they can become a dynasty.

But think about it.... What if the Pats doen't make it to the playoffs for the rest of the decade? Not that I see that happening, but its a possibility. Would the Pats still be considered a dynasty for making it the playoffs 3 times in 10 years and winning 3 SBs. That's a dynasty? I think not.

The Niners not only won 4 SBs, but they made it to the playoffs all but 80 and 82.

The Steelers won 4 SBs and made the playoffs every year but 70 & 71.

The Boys - 3 SB wins and made the playoffs every year except 90 & 97.

Even if we say the Pats "dynasty" began with the 96 season, the Pats have missed the playoffs 3 times since then, with at least a season or 2 to complete the "decade". And if we start the "dynasty" with the 2001 season, to say that the Pats are the first dynasty of the 21st century, then there are still at least 4 or 5 seasons yet to include in that.

The Pats are making a strong case for being the next dynasty, but in my opinion they're just not there yet. If they can make it to the playoffs for the rest of the decade then they will be, without a doubt, a dynasty.

And I know I'll probably get slammed for my opinion, but hey, it wouldn't be the first time. :shrug:

My signature says it all IMO

mgoblue101415 said:

Right now I have my fingers in my ears and I'm shouting BLAH BLAH BLAH!!!

spiderman said:
Right now I have my fingers in my ears and I'm shouting BLAH BLAH BLAH!!!

LA LA LA LA LA is what i was screaming :p

PS: does anyone have or know where i can find the Patriots radio broadcast of the end of the game?

I have sbXXXVI but can not find SB XXXVIII OR XXXIX anywhere

Grrrrrrr I just tried to attach the file from SBxxxvi to share with PatriotsPlanet
but file is too large. any puter savvy Planeteers know a way for me to be able to post it here?

The beutiful thing is, we have no free agents this year that are big...Givens will easily be retained...We're all set to go.

BionicPatriot said:
The beutiful thing is, we have no free agents this year that are big...Givens will easily be retained...We're all set to go.

Vinatieri, Neal, Givens, Andruzzi, Jarvis Green and more. I'd say we have some issues.

You can't pay all these guys what they are worth.

PA_PATS_FAN54 said:
LA LA LA LA LA is what i was screaming :p

PS: does anyone have or know where i can find the Patriots radio broadcast of the end of the game?

I have sbXXXVI but can not find SB XXXVIII OR XXXIX anywhere

Grrrrrrr I just tried to attach the file from SBxxxvi to share with PatriotsPlanet
but file is too large. any puter savvy Planeteers know a way for me to be able to post it here?

The radio call of the end of SB 38 is on Three Games To Glory II. I have it at home and I'll try and hook you up with it a bit later...

WBZ-4 played the call of Rodney's last-second INT about 27 times last night...I figure it'll be on again tonight :)

JPK

kirjtc2 said:
The radio call of the end of SB 38 is on Three Games To Glory II. I have it at home and I'll try and hook you up with it a bit later...

WBZ-4 played the call of Rodney's last-second INT about 27 times last night...I figure it'll be on again tonight :)

JPK

I have 3 games to glory and 3 games to glory II .... I never have luck "liberating" snippets from DVDs though :doh:

TripleSteel said:
Worst dynasty out of the 5, not bad i say
We're only halfway through 2000s, the best is yet to come.:p

Back