Vance Joseph: Offensive struggles not a Trevor Siemian problem

There's some gold over at the Orange Mane... especially the GIF to describe the team thread

<iframe width="854" height="480" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/CF7OnW4XDck" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

They think McD was terrible? The donkos are clueless...if they gave him more time, he would have turned it around. He didn't exactly get a fair shake there. If you blow the whole team up, you should get a chance to build it back up.

Their new coach wasn't even a good coordinator. Elway must want a yes man puppet for a coach.

They think McD was terrible? The donkos are clueless...if they gave him more time, he would have turned it around. He didn't exactly get a fair shake there. If you blow the whole team up, you should get a chance to build it back up.

Their new coach wasn't even a good coordinator. Elway must want a yes man puppet for a coach.

look how well it's worked for Jerrah the last 22 years...:coffee:

<iframe width="854" height="480" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/D0m-3glcmbE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

He Trent Richardson'd a first-round pick on Tim Tebow.

That's a fireable offense. That's Grady Little leaving Pedro in in the 8th in the 2003 ALCS. :coffee:

whatever happens this year, I feel the Broncos will be going for Kirk Cousions in the off season. Broncos O-line is still pretty bad. Starting RT and backup both hurt. LG sucks balls, and LT is a rookie. That said, I've given TS enough time, I'm not sure he is gonna make it. Deal him to a team in need for a draft pick or 2 and move on. As for VJ, he too will be on a short leash. The HC position will be McCoy's sooner rather than later.

He Trent Richardson'd a first-round pick on Tim Tebow.

That's a fireable offense. That's Grady Little leaving Pedro in in the 8th in the 2003 ALCS. :coffee:

HAD to go there...didn't you?

whatever happens this year, I feel the Broncos will be going for Kirk Cousions in the off season. Broncos O-line is still pretty bad. Starting RT and backup both hurt. LG sucks balls, and LT is a rookie. That said, I've given TS enough time, I'm not sure he is gonna make it. Deal him to a team in need for a draft pick or 2 and move on. As for VJ, he too will be on a short leash. The HC position will be McCoy's sooner rather than later.

Why would any team give up a draft pick, let alone two, for Siemian?

No team is trading anything for Trevor.

If Elway blows up the Donks for a THIRD time, it may be time to revoke his GM license.

No team is trading anything for Trevor.

If Elway blows up the Donks for a THIRD time, it may be time to revoke his GM license.

Nah, he won a Super Bowl, and he's John Elway. He's got a job for life there if he wants it. The Bowlen kids aren't going to fire him. This One's For John, after all. :coffee:

Back