Video Games Thread

For those who tried Diablo 3 and realized it sucked, check out Grim Dawn. Fantastic.

Recently picked up Assasin's Creed Odyssey for PS4 and it's surprisingly good.

Debating finally upgrading PC again as I've kind of ignored gaming for a while but trying to make due with PS4 (just not the same...).

Thanks for Grim Dawn. I played for a few hours so far and it does feel like old school Diablo.

Red dead redemption might be the best game I ever played. So much detail its sick.
I want to play it. I was going to buy it but there was no Black Friday deal for it.

I'm almost afraid it'll suck my life away for a couple of months, though

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Thanks for Grim Dawn. I played for a few hours so far and it does feel like old school Diablo.

No prob, it's honestly a fantastic game. Obviously there's more depth to most of its system than D2 since it's much newer, but it really has that nostalgic feel that most in the genre haven't replicated. The current expansion is worth buying too, and another is releasing in early 2019. Plus it's a made by a small studio that does a great job interacting with fans and making quality changes based on feedback.

Been playing it off and on since buying this time last year. Nearly 500 hours played and looking forward to next expansion.

I want to play it. I was going to buy it but there was no Black Friday deal for it.

I'm almost afraid it'll suck my life away for a couple of months, though

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

It has sucked my life away for sure. There is just so damn much to do, I will spend 3 days just hunting, trying to get good pelts. Once I got over the animal who is lying there dying looking up at me after I shot it so I have to stab it in the heart, everything was ok.

My video game experience.

300px-Nintendo-64-wController-L.jpg

My video game experience.

300px-Nintendo-64-wController-L.jpg

That was about the last console I spent any time on. loved it at time, but I have not gotten back into "gaming" since then.
someday I'm sure I'll fall back into it

Back