Vikings on THC, Nov 30th @ 10ET

Peachhead

Bite me!
Reaction score
I just saw the commercial tonight. The new season of Vikings (the TV show) starts Wednesday, Nov 30th! From the commercial it looks like Ragnar will still be playing a prominent part.

I imagine Vikings on THC will be much calmer and hungrier than we're used to seeing.

Tonight's the night!

BTW, The History Channel will be showing a recap of the series up to now, at 8 ET. One hour before this season kicks off.

Here and everyone thought they called him Ivar The Boneless because of his legs...:rimshot:

Ugh, still have to finish last season. I got maybe 5 episodes in and couldn't stand the frankly boring and lame storylines, especially with Ragnar (ie. Asian chick). I heard it gets better later on but never did go back to it.

Is everyone still watching? I know that some already know everything that is going to happen but I have tried to not read too much about it. Ragnar's death was one of the best TV deaths I can recall. I'd hate to see Lagertha die but I'm just not seeing any way around that. I can't wait to see all of the brothers roll into England and completely destroy everything.

Is everyone still watching? I know that some already know everything that is going to happen but I have tried to not read too much about it. Ragnar's death was one of the best TV deaths I can recall. I'd hate to see Lagertha die but I'm just not seeing any way around that. I can't wait to see all of the brothers roll into England and completely destroy everything.

Oh yeah! I never miss an episode. But my interest is waining a bit since Ragnar's death.

Everytime Ivar comes into Lagertha's hall dragging himself across the floor with those spikes I'm half expecting Lagertha to yell "Quit f*cking up my floor!" Someone should have rigged him up something like a wheelchair years ago. It must suck spending so much of his life staring at everyone's knees. Although I imagine he gets plenty of upskirts. Maybe that's his thing. :tmack:

Oh yeah! I never miss an episode. But my interest is waining a bit since Ragnar's death.

Everytime Ivar comes into Lagertha's hall dragging himself across the floor with those spikes I'm half expecting Lagertha to yell "Quit f*cking up my floor!" Someone should have rigged him up something like a wheelchair years ago. It must suck spending so much of his life staring at everyone's knees. Although I imagine he gets plenty of upskirts. Maybe that's his thing. :tmack:

No kidding.

LOVE this show.

Bummed Ragnar is gone, but one thing this show and all great shows have in common is the ability to bump off main characters and develop others.

Show rules.
Will hate for it to end.

Damn, so that was a hell of an episode last night. Again, I haven't really read up on the history but I get the feeling that Bjorn is going to totally eff up this raid and Ivar is going to have to save the day.

Damn, so that was a hell of an episode last night. Again, I haven't really read up on the history but I get the feeling that Bjorn is going to totally eff up this raid and Ivar is going to have to save the day.

The mytho is about Ivar raging across Europe but this is a TV show so who knows how they'll approach it.

Still one of my favorite shows.

I'm not sure what the deal with Bjoern is. It's like he was completely grossed out by adminstering the Blood Eagle to King Ayla. He reminded me of Ragnar in his latter stages when he had started to wear down and get softer. Weak, really. Like Father like Son?

The foreshadowing part of it all was Ivar seemed enraptured by the pain and violence which definitely turned him on. It was like the birth of a sadist. Obviously, he is quite mad and that madness might very well make him a popular commander.

I hated to see Ragnar go, but he was a shadow of his former self and there are plenty of compelling characters remaining to keep the show vibrant. Maybe they'll give him cameos as a ghost.

It's really a brilliant series. I did wonder if the producers where cheaping out when they chose to skip the entire battle when they had deployed hundreds of extras, but maybe seeing more carnage on a massive scale was unnecessary to moving the story along.

Or maybe they were just saving up for the revenge on King Egbert.

That was a pretty good finale. I saw Ivar killing Sigurd from a mile away. Next season is going to be really interesting to see what paths the brothers take. Bjorn and Ivar are already decided but I'm not sure what the other two will do. Maybe stay there? Either way the "deal" they struck with Ecbert is going to come back and bite them in the ass since he was no longer king. Floki will be interesting too. He's probably my favorite character. Maybe he goes with Bjorn and finds a new purpose. I'm really excited for Knightfall too. It was funny because just last week I was thinking how it would be cool if they did like a King Arthur series or something like that. Does anyone have any idea who the priest was at the end of Vikings? I tried to google the name on his sword but really didn't come up with anything.

Back