VinceWilfork75.com - Vince Speaks!

This can't be better than r59.com.....I mean cmon, Adalius plugged it..

Bumping this thread because I just visited Vince's site to see that he actually had answered my question. I really respect that he takes the time to read and respond to his emails. Anyone else have their question answered or ignored, I saw some familiar names on the questions.

Bumping this thread because I just visited Vince's site to see that he actually had answered my question. I really respect that he takes the time to read and respond to his emails. Anyone else have their question answered or ignored, I saw some familiar names on the questions.

haven't asked but i did get this in the mail this week
they just started offering them

haven't asked but i did get this in the mail this week
they just started offering them

did you get it signed, I saw you can get a signed replica from vince's site for 100$. If I needed/could afford another jersey I would consider it.

It's actually kind of funny, you click store on vince's site and there is a list of the things he has to offer, so you have to write a letter saying what you want and a check made out to vince wilfork, sent to what appears to be his apartment. Then he'll ship the merchandise out. I wonder if he has heard of Paypal?

I don't know where Albuquerque, MA, is located, but that Wandering Athol from there seems like a pretty smart guy. ;) I'm thinking we may be related.

Wilfork's got a career in politics with the way he handled that loaded question - said all the right things without really saying anything.

Back