Von Miller Says He Will Be a Bronco For Life

...let's see what that looks like after they finish their investigation.

I doubt anything comes of it. Their too busy persecuting Tom and the Pats, plus helping OJ look for the real killer.

Cheers

You mean to tell me Juice didn't do it?

Nah...they just tried to squeeze him. Hey, I made a funny!

---------- Post added at 11:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:40 AM ----------

I love it. This is what the off season is all about. Predictions. You know what is said about opinions. Anyway, I'm here and Siemien looks pretty good. But, it's a long way till the season starts. Makes for good conversation that's for sure. And I will go on record as saying that the Broncos WILL win the West yet again. They will be in the hunt yet again.

And I will go on record as saying the Donkeys will be no better than 8-8 and miss the playoffs entirely. Let's see who turns out to be right.

---------- Post added at 11:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:40 AM ----------

And I will go on record as saying the Donkeys will be no better than 8-8 and miss the playoffs entirely. Let's see who turns out to be right.

Do you drink beer?

And by the way, that was a good joke.

I heard on NFLN this morning I think that Miller is wanting more guaranteed in the first 3 years,like Suh and Houston got. It's hard not to see his point with Houston. Suh is not comparable position wise.

$39M offered is a long way from the $55M Miller wants guaranteed.

I want to bet a six pack of quality craft beer from your area vs. a sixer from Denve that the Broncos finish better than 8-8. Deal?

I want to bet a six pack of quality craft beer from your area vs. a sixer from Denve that the Broncos finish better than 8-8. Deal?

hmmmm....I could consider this. But, you originally said win the division. How about we go playoffs/no playoffs? Gives a little more leeway in each direction.

Think of it this way- you and I are fans of the only 2 teams in league history (as far as I know) to post 11 win seasons and miss the playoffs.

hmmmm....I could consider this. But, you originally said win the division. How about we go playoffs/no playoffs? Gives a little more leeway in each direction.

Think of it this way- you and I are fans of the only 2 teams in league history (as far as I know) to post 11 win seasons and miss the playoffs.

Hey the Donks won the division with 8 wins back with Tblow.

Sounds good to me. If the Broncos make the playoffs in the 2016 season you owe me a six pack of a local craft beer. If the Broncos do not make the playoffs in the 2016 season, I owe you a six pack of a quality Denver craft beer.

Sounds good to me. If the Broncos make the playoffs in the 2016 season you owe me a six pack of a local craft beer. If the Broncos do not make the playoffs in the 2016 season, I owe you a six pack of a quality Denver craft beer.

yet another reason the playoffs/no playoffs thing work better for you.

Done deal. We'll catch up on this in January.

yet another reason the playoffs/no playoffs thing work better for you.

Done deal. We'll catch up on this in January.

Note the cute distinction he made. If he loses you get quality. If you lose you're free to send him the nastiest local craft you can come up with. :Eason:

Cheers, BostonTim

Note the cute distinction he made. If he loses you get quality. If you lose you're free to send him the nastiest local craft you can come up with. :Eason:

Cheers, BostonTim

Considering Baltimore is the major urban area, I could use that as an excuse to send a 6 of Natty Bo...

...but I'm an honorable man. o:)

...dammit :banghead::banghead::banghead:

Coors Light does not qualify as a craft beer. :coffee:

Coors Light does not qualify as a craft beer. :coffee:

it did at one point.

If for some reason I lose it will likely be some type of Great Divide.

---------- Post added at 12:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:53 PM ----------

Considering Baltimore is the major urban area, I could use that as an excuse to send a 6 of Natty Bo...

...but I'm an honorable man. o:)

...dammit :banghead::banghead::banghead:

I like beer.

it did at one point.

If for some reason I lose it will likely be some type of Great Divide.

---------- Post added at 12:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:53 PM ----------

I like beer.

Here's how we'll do it-

if I win, I'll check out the Denver craft brew scene and find one that I think I like. I know it's really vibrant and there will be a lot of good choices.

If you win, you check out Baltimore's. Ours is awesome.

Here's how we'll do it-

if I win, I'll check out the Denver craft brew scene and find one that I think I like. I know it's really vibrant and there will be a lot of good choices.

Sounds good to me.

Here's how we'll do it-

Want to send some of that Sweet Baby Jesus to Indy? I love peanut butter and I've been dying to try it. :toast:

Back