Von Miller Says He Will Be a Bronco For Life

Report: Broncos have pulled offer to Von Miller

Posted by Michael David Smith on June 8, 2016, 2:37 PM EDT

Whatever is going on with the Broncos and free agent outside linebacker Von Miller, it doesn’t sound like a long-term contract extension is getting done any time soon.

Shortly after Adam Schefter of ESPN reported that the Broncos had offered Miller a six-year, $114.5 million deal, Mike Klis of KUSA reported that the Broncos have pulled their offer.

It’s unclear why the Broncos wouldn’t be willing to sign Miller to a six-year, $114.5 million contract today if they were willing to sign him to a six-year, $114.5 million contract yesterday. But if the Broncos have truly pulled their offer and aren’t willing to continue negotiating, that would mean Miller’s options are to sign the one-year, $14.1 million franchise tender, or not to play at all.

Klis reports that the Broncos and Miller agreed on the six-year, $114.5 million part but strongly disagreed on the structure of the deal, particularly the guaranteed money in the first three years.

The Broncos and Miller have until July 15 to work out a long-term deal. If they don’t, he can only play on a one-year deal in 2016.

Denver is in a big pile of poop.

QB is Butt Fumble
Talib staring at suspension or worse if real legal issues with Dallas club shooting
Miller is disgruntled, wants Suh's contract and will hold out before playing for $14 mil

Denver is in a big pile of poop.

QB is Butt Fumble
Talib staring at suspension or worse if real legal issues with Dallas club shooting
Miller is disgruntled, wants Suh's contract and will hold out before playing for $14 mil

I would love to subscribe to all of these philosophies however, they won the freaking Super Bowl with noodle arm as the QB, it already appears that the Talib thing is getting swept under the carpet (Dallas police calling Talib the victim) and I think Miller will still play for them this season (probably pissed off and taking it out on opposing offenses.)

But I hope you are right :)

I would love to subscribe to all of these philosophies however, they won the freaking Super Bowl with noodle arm as the QB, it already appears that the Talib thing is getting swept under the carpet (Dallas police calling Talib the victim) and I think Miller will still play for them this season (probably pissed off and taking it out on opposing offenses.)

But I hope you are right :)

Noodle arm still had the mental if not physical capacity to get the job done. Butt Fumble has no such cranial capacity.

I can see Miller holding out. Elway just pissed on his pride.

Talib may be the victim at this point...let's see what that looks like after they finish their investigation.

Noodle arm still had the mental if not physical capacity to get the job done. Butt Fumble has no such cranial capacity.

I can see Miller holding out. Elway just pissed on his pride.

Talib may be the victim at this point...let's see what that looks like after they finish their investigation.

Going from ManninHGH as bad as he was to Butt Fumble is literally the bottom of the barrel. If Kubes benched Oz for his RBs fumbling, imagine how his head will explode when Sanchez continuously throws the ball to the other team and fails to get the offense into the right play.

The defense has taken too many hits to be the same IMO. Rarely is the type of performance that was on display last year repeated especially when players have left to get paid (Jackson, Treventhan) and others want to get paid (Miller). Talib is a butt head and will continue to bring Denver down both on and off the field with his antics. I still think Roger suspends him for having the gun and being drunk.

You guys make it sound like Sanchez is the starter. Laughable. It's what you all want, rather than the truth. Right now he is #1 on the depth chart, but it's June for god sake. Broncos will be fine and fighting with the Patriots in the end. And for the record, Von will be a Bronco.
O.Z.O. I thought you gave up on the NFL?

You guys make it sound like Sanchez is the starter. Laughable. It's what you all want, rather than the truth. Right now he is #1 on the depth chart, but it's June for god sake. Broncos will be fine and fighting with the Patriots in the end.

They won't be fighting with the Patriots in the end. The only team in the AFC that is in the Patriots class right now is Pittsburgh. I don't even think Denver wins that division next year and may have to fight off the Raiders for a wild card.

You guys make it sound like Sanchez is the starter. Laughable. It's what you all want, rather than the truth. Right now he is #1 on the depth chart, but it's June for god sake. Broncos will be fine and fighting with the Patriots in the end.

So if the Sanchize isn't going to be the starter, then who do you think it will be, the rookie?

FWIW, I don't really think Sanchez will be that much worse than Manning was last year. Denver won in spite of him, and certainly not because of him.

So if the Sanchize isn't going to be the starter, then who do you think it will be, the rookie?

FWIW, I don't really think Sanchez will be that much worse than Manning was last year. Denver won in spite of him, and certainly not because of him.

Trevor Siemien has looked real good already this season. I still wouldn't be a bit surprised if he is the starter. And I'm not saying that Sanchez wont be the starter, I'm saying it's way too early to say that he is the starter.

You guys make it sound like Sanchez is the starter. Laughable. It's what you all want, rather than the truth. Right now he is #1 on the depth chart, but it's June for god sake. Broncos will be fine and fighting with the Patriots in the end. And for the record, Von will be a Bronco.

If Butt Fumble isn't the starter, tell us who is. Semen (or whatever the fvck his name is)? Who's out there? If you have ANY hope of getting Miller signed it means you have NO financial space to bring in a QB other than what you have. And no, the Donkeys won't be fine, won't compete with the Pats. Teams that win strictly with defense don't repeat because theyre far too easy to figure out. As far as Miller being a Donkey, is that the same as saying Oz would be a Donkey, or that Kap would be a Donkey? Okay, whatever dude...

Talking about it and actually watching/supporting are 2 different things...aren't they? I have ZERO intention of watching games or purchasing merchandise at this point, but that doesn't preclude me from discussing the dumbassery associated with the process.

You seriously CAN'T be THIS stupid.

Trevor Siemien has looked real good already this season. I still wouldn't be a bit surprised if he is the starter. And I'm not saying that Sanchez wont be the starter, I'm saying it's way too early to say that he is the starter.

I'll be surprised if he is a starting NFL QB. The guy was flat out bad at Northwestern.

I'll be surprised if he is a starting NFL QB. The guy was flat out bad at Northwestern.

He's just putting on a brave face. If he has the ability to be honest with himself he's scared shitless right now of what the upcoming Donkey season is going to look like. No legitimate QB, 3 defensive starters gone, potential for a holdout by Miller...it ain't pretty.

Countless QB's look good when they're wearing shorts and aren't facing a defense.

This season? You mean in OTAs, throwing passes with nobody rushing him and nobody covering his receivers? Yeah, we all know that's the same thing as trying to get off a pass with Tamba Hali, Khalil Mack or Jamie Collins in his face.

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Countless QB's look good when they're wearing shorts and aren't facing a defense.

Shit, I'm 52 years old and if I had a few weeks to get my arm back in shape I'm pretty sure I could look like an NFL QB.

Siemian. LOL. That kid is a wreck. If Butt Fumble does not win out vs him and a rookie project in Lynch then Denver is in even worse trouble.

I love it. This is what the off season is all about. Predictions. You know what is said about opinions. Anyway, I'm here and Siemien looks pretty good. But, it's a long way till the season starts. Makes for good conversation that's for sure. And I will go on record as saying that the Broncos WILL win the West yet again. They will be in the hunt yet again.

I heard on NFLN this morning I think that Miller is wanting more guaranteed in the first 3 years,like Suh and Houston got. It's hard not to see his point with Houston. Suh is not comparable position wise.

Back