Vrabel Fired!!

I think he has the important quality of being able to connect with his players and get a lot out of them. As you said, he never had a good QB in Tenn so I think it is hard to judge him IMO. I would not be against it as we could do a lot worse. I still would rather have an offensive minded HC but I think Vrabel has the potential to be really good too. Plus, we have a monster draft coming with where we are picking, plus all the cap money too ...
You're obsessed with this "connecting with the players"? Your hero McDaniel in Miami is now on the hotseat. This "pals with the players" will only ever last so long. It's not sustainable. As sure as night following day, the players eventually lose respect for them. Watch what will happen in Vegas with Pierce.

Anyone here who's Twitter feed is not screwed up? Supposedly, Cam Marino has some news/rumors that involve this.

You're obsessed with this "connecting with the players"? Your hero McDaniel in Miami is now on the hotseat. This "pals with the players" will only ever last so long. It's not sustainable. As sure as night following day, the players eventually lose respect for them. Watch what will happen in Vegas with Pierce.
And if you look at what so many current and former Patriots are saying about BB, he connects with them and teaches them better than any other coach.

I don't get the sense Vrable is like McDaniels at all. Josh comes across as a pretentious jerk who believes he is the smartest guy in the room. Vrable was a football player and knows how they tick and how to motivate them.

Pierce did a pretty awesome job with the Raiders after the mess he inherited from McD.

I don't get the sense Vrable is like McDaniels at all. Josh comes across as a pretentious jerk who believes he is the smartest guy in the room. Vrable was a football player and knows how they tick and how to motivate them.

Pierce did a pretty awesome job with the Raiders after the mess he inherited from McD.
I think he meant Mike Mcdaniels, not Josh.

While I think Vrabel is a good coach and find it stupid of the Titans to fire him, I don't see how he would be in any way an upgrade from BB.

He's coming off two losing seasons with stacked rosters. At least Bill's saving grace is that this team was lacking, at least offensively the past two seasons.

You guys salivating yet?
Salivating at him getting the axe. I want no part of him here.

Hey Mike, don't let the door hit you on the way out. Guess he got distracted by the pinstripes again - sad to see that!

BTW, if Bill does end up in Atlanta his coaching career IMO is over - grave yard destination.

Back