Wake Up!! It's Game Day!!!

I'm up and more than ready dammit!

woohoowoohoo

I got everything ready for the game and now waiting for my ride to pick me up for the game.

Have fun, everyone -- here in Los Angeles we are being force fed St. Favre at Tunaville -- oh joy!

Just got up. Can NOT EFFIN WAIT FOR 1 O'CLOCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MY parents are on I95 right now heading to Foxboro...but I have the new 40 inches of pure football pleasure in the living room and a closet full of jersies to choose from...bring on the Chefs!

Everything is packed. I'll be heading out in 10 minutes woohoo

I.m ready to go. My boys are going to pick me up at 9:30, should be at the Razor by 9:45. One of the guys is bringing homemade breakfast calzones for the grill. I'm SO psyched!

GO PATS!!!

I have butter flies, I’m so excited, and this is and always has been my favorite time of the year.
GO PATRIOTS!!!:patriots!

I was up until 5:30am due to this overwhelming excitement that flows through me. I was hoping to sleep until 11 but that doesn't seem like a possibility now either.

Coffee
green
tobacco
tv

im good to go

I have butter flies, I’m so excited, and this is and always has been my favorite time of the year.
GO PATRIOTS!!!:patriots!

Yeah I agree. The weather is idea here in New England. PAtriots football. High School Football. (my school scored 56 point in its opener Friday against agood team-my track kids were incredible!) Maple Syrup season. Folliage. Fall Beers. Allergy season ends. Yep this is the best time of the year. (even if I have to go back to work-yeah even that is something I still like)...:toast:

All I have to say is **** work! :( I'll be taping the game though, enjoy the games to those who'll be home to watch 'em :)

Back