Walking Dead Season 7 ( Spoilers)

Did anybody else notice a second head pop up in the car as Father Gabriel was driving off? I assumed that it was the person with the boots either kidnapping or sneaking away with Father Gabriel.

I think Ezekiel will need a kick in the nuts for motivation to join the fight. I'm thinking the Saviors kill the kid that is training with Morgan and that serves as a catalyst for Ezekiel.
I think Father Gabriel kinda left an easter egg hunt for Rick to follow that led them to the group at the end. The person with the same pair of shoes that was watching Gabriel at the beginning of the episode, was also watching Rick and Aron at the Boat. I think he's part of the group at the end of the episode.

The heard is heading straight for Sanctuary.

I didn't understand why they killed all those zombies in that herd if they were going to the sanctuary. Wouldn't the safest way to deal with the Saviors be to lure a huge herd like that into their camp?

I didn't understand why they killed all those zombies in that herd if they were going to the sanctuary. Wouldn't the safest way to deal with the Saviors be to lure a huge herd like that into their camp?

To make the most bad ass zombie kill in the history of zombie movies. :clap: They killed a bunch but there were at least that many more coming right behind them. Certainly enough to give the Saviors fits.

Its probably the heard of Zombies from the beginning of last season when they were trying to heard them away from the rock quarry. I think they will use the heard as a distraction for the Saviors.

Shit's about to get real, if Rick can enlist the help of that group at the junkyard and convince King Ezekiel to join in, Negan's in deep doo doo.

I passed out half way through the new episode and woke up towards the last few minutes. Will have to rewatch it tonight on Tivo.

I did notice the very ending where Rick had the shit eating grin on his face and was wondering Wtf that was all about.

I passed out half way through the new episode and woke up towards the last few minutes. Will have to rewatch it tonight on Tivo.

I did notice the very ending where Rick had the shit eating grin on his face and was wondering Wtf that was all about.

He recognized someone in the group at the junkyard as they were being surrounded, some are thinking it might be Gabriel.

That was a good starter episode. I agree that something major is needed to sway the king. Perhaps Carrol will help here. How could Gabriel have a following after a day or two? I noticed the other person in the car also. Who could that be? Perhaps it is just a cameraman filming him looking in the rear view mirror at Alexandria and that was cut out. It will get interesting, for sure.

I feel like I'm too invested in this show to just skip it at this point, but I'm tempted.

I keep thinking back to three straight episodes of the crew looking for Sophia which just about drove me shithouse and then the scene at the barn made the endless setup worth it. This show seems to do that a lot. It tends to reward patience with something memorable.

Still, every time Tara opens her mouth I flinch and have to fight off the urge to reach for my clicker. She is a painfully inept actress who is utterly devoid of charisma.

In general, the dialogue is often horrible on this show with the Queen of the Dump reaching an apex of monosyllabic nonsense by telling Rick to go to the "up-up-up". It was like a fractured, Road Warrior version of English. Where is the intelligence lately? Definitely not in the scripts.

The big reunion of Darryl and Carol sort of fizzled as well, but I keep telling myself that the writers are making her another version of burnt-out Rick as the Pig Farmer and she'll soon morph back into an avenging post-apocalyptic Valkyrie and we'll finally be spared of her Georgia O'Keefe routine. I mean, would it have killed her to say thanks for the cobbler?

And man is she going to be pissed when she finds out Darryl lied to her about what went down with the Saviors. I don't know if she'll be more pissed at him or Negan.

So......I keep watching, but they are really milking it at this point.

The big reunion of Darryl and Carol sort of fizzled as well, but I keep telling myself that the writers are making her another version of burnt-out Rick as the Pig Farmer and she'll soon morph back into an avenging post-apocalyptic Valkyrie and we'll finally be spared of her Georgia O'Keefe routine. I mean, would it have killed her to say thanks for the cobbler?

And man is she going to be pissed when she finds out Darryl lied to her about what went down with the Saviors. I don't know if she'll be more pissed at him or Negan.

So......I keep watching, but they are really milking it at this point.

Carol...straight up murders two people and sets them on fire...look at the flowers...Carol, but we can't tell her about Glenn and Abe? Also, I can't believe Tara hasn't dimed out the women clan and all their guns.

Also, I can't believe Tara hasn't dimed out the women clan and all their guns.

I have a feeling that is going to happen soon. Maybe not just flat out take their weapons but convince them to join the fight.

Wait until King Ezekial finds out that Daryl and Carol have a "thing" going on between them, that might be what it takes to get them (the Kingdom) to join Ricks group to fight the Saviors, to maybe try and impress her but obviously I'm just guessing at this point.

Wait until King Ezekial finds out that Daryl and Carol have a "thing" going on between them, that might be what it takes to get to join Ricks group to fight the Saviors, to maybe try and impress her but obviously I'm just guessing at this point.

Unfortunately I think someone is going to have to die to get Ezekial to join the fight. I hope I'm wrong but I think it's going to be Jerry although it could be his other right hand man who always seems to get into a fight with the Saviors and wants to set Carol up to be killed.

Unfortunately I think someone is going to have to die to get Ezekial to join the fight. I hope I'm wrong but I think it's going to be Jerry although it could be his other right hand man who always seems to get into a fight with the Saviors and wants to set Carol up to be killed.

I believe that is Richard, he got into with Daryl behind that semi trailer. I hope he doesn't die before the big battle against the Saviors, he looks like he is ready to do whatever it takes to annihilate them.

I'm thinking it's going to be the kid who's been training with Morgan. Ezekial has a soft spot for that kid so he's pretty much doomed.

I'm thinking it's going to be the kid who's been training with Morgan. Ezekial has a soft spot for that kid so he's pretty much doomed.

Or Jerry. Just let Negan fvck with Jerry and that Tiger is going for a walk.

You gotta love that big meathead.

Back