WalkingBootGate

Wandering Athol

Blood in the streets it's up to my ankle
Reaction score
Gronk's injury. Discuss.

I figure we'll see about 100 articles in the next two week's discussing Gronk's status for the Super Bowl, so it should have it's own thread.

I actually have the inside scoop on this, but I ain't telling in this thread

I'm just assuming it was either...

A. Something freaky with BiBi Jones gone horribly wrong, or
2. Rex Ryan mugged him, and foot****ed him before fleeing with Gronk's Wallet

But I could be way off base on this. :coffee:

Gronk's injury. Discuss.

I figure we'll see about 100 articles in the next two week's discussing Gronk's status for the Super Bowl, so it should have it's own thread.

WA, that is thread abuse. Cough up what you know, dammit!

:thwak:

I'm a Leprechaun. And I just told everyone.

Now who's telling stories?

On topic, however - I've listened to two full days of coverage on Sirius and the NFLN and surprisingly: 0 mentions, thus far (same number of mentions that scoreboard gate :high: has gotten).

I am no doctor, but the new story is there is gasp ligament damage....is that not what a sprained ankle is?

I am no doctor, but the new story is there is gasp ligament damage....is that not what a sprained ankle is?

I got no clue. But I did watch the replay of the game on NFLN and he was out there running around on it after he hurt it (after coming back out from the locker room), so I can't imagine he wouldn't be ok to go in Indy.

I got no clue. But I did watch the replay of the game on NFLN and he was out there running around on it after he hurt it (after coming back out from the locker room), so I can't imagine he wouldn't be ok to go in Indy.

He is a tough kid, I have little doubt about that, but as we know as pats fans, there will be little to no info on his condition for the next two weeks.

He is a tough kid, I have little doubt about that, but as we know as pats fans, there will be little to no info on his condition for the next two weeks.

If there are any Pats fans out there that have followed the team for more than a month, they should know better than to expect to hear any injury info from the team or any other reliable 'close to the team' source.

I expect several tinfoil hat theories, however.

I'm a Leprechaun. And I just told everyone.

Now who's telling stories?

On topic, however - I've listened to two full days of coverage on Sirius and the NFLN and surprisingly: 0 mentions, thus far (same number of mentions that scoreboard gate :high: has gotten).
Google could only locate 7368 articles pertaining to Gronkowski's ankle injury.

And here I thought this topic was really going to take off. ;)

It will get more coverage the closer the Super Bowl gets; folks still talking about Championship Sunday mostly.

The picture of Gronk in a walking boot is photoshoped. They don't make boots that big. :coffee:

A walking boot? Hell, that's awesome progress considering his foot was the amputae just a couple days ago. :coffee:

Bens ankle healed up perfectly.. it seems the cure for a severe ankle injury is an invitation to party in Hawaii.
Anyone else think it's lame he can play in that game? Thought this injury is a matter of rest for a month plus???

Rumors of teh amputae have been debunked as they don't make a strong enough saw. :coffee:

I heard that Gronk broke his own ankle, then just ripped his foot off to make it more of a challenge. He didn't expect it to take 3 days to grow back, thus necessitating the boot.

That comes from someone 'close to the situation'.

Back