Waren Sapp says Patriots cheat

No, I only use that with my lady.

Me: "Baby, I'm amaized by you."

Her: "That's really corny."

*falling into each others arms and collapsing on the bed in laughter, soon two bodies and souls become one...*

Every woman on the planet right now:

adore.gif

Sapp just trying to get media attention. He was fired after trying to buy a prostitute.

Didn't Warren Sapp play on a team that knew every play in a SB because they had a coach that knew the playbook inside out?

Also, said QB in that SB ordered ball boys to doctor balls? Talk about hypocrisy. Holy shit you can't fix stupid.

Didn't Warren Sapp play on a team that knew every play in a SB because they had a coach that knew the playbook inside out?

Also, said QB in that SB ordered ball boys to doctor balls? Talk about hypocrisy. Holy shit you can't fix stupid.

Well...you can't really blame Gruden for that. Now, the Raiders coach should have been more creative.

Not only is Sapp a sad human being he also holds the record for being the worst all time NFL talking head if you exclude Shannon Sharp's brief foray into the genre.

It's examples like these where these NFL players with "analysis" jobs that I'm sure were the eager "anonymous sources" that ESPN used in their hail mary "we're going to go down screaming and crying" spygate part 2 piece.

By the way, IIRC that author also promised many more "bombs" soon to come. What exactly happened to that?

By the way, IIRC the NFL is testing game footballs for PSI level changes during the games. What exactly happened to that?

Of course every moron fan in the world clung to these things and promises of grandeur as facts of Patriot damnation and we have to deal with these morons for the rest of forever blindly screaming about spygate and deflategate like there was even a shred of integrity or evidence in either 'investigation'.

Sapp may be a dimwit, but he wasn't trying to say anything bad about BB. The main gist of his statement was:

“Listen, man, I don’t have any problem with [Bill] Belichick and anything they are doing up there,” Sapp added. “They are winning. I believe in cheating. If you ain’t cheating you ain’t trying to win.”

Doesn't pays his taxes.

Doesn't pay his alimony.

Doesn't pay his child support.

Doesn't pay his hookers.

I wonder if he paid his green fees.

Whatever happened to his gig on the NFLN, they fire him after he shorted that hooker? lol

Sapp may be a dimwit, but he wasn't trying to say anything bad about BB. The main gist of his statement was:

“Listen, man, I don’t have any problem with [Bill] Belichick and anything they are doing up there,” Sapp added. “They are winning. I believe in cheating. If you ain’t cheating you ain’t trying to win.”
Yeah but the refs fixed it!!!

Back