Watch t2Videos & Choose Who's Clothes You'd Want To Tear Off

Watch t2Videos & Choose Who's Clothes You'd Want To Tear Off

• Tom's

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gisele's

Votes: 5 100.0%
  • Tom's (and I am A GUY too not named midgar)

• Gisele's (and I am A GIRL too not named TG -who would only want to take her shoes anyway)

• Total voters

RoadGrader

Pervertas Emeritus
Reaction score
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/rtac7YLuZGc&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/rtac7YLuZGc&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

OR

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/_lYsNa6l2Kg&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/_lYsNa6l2Kg&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

pole is coming when I damn well feel like it

How enviromentally friendly are there daily lives?

Paper towels next to the sink!
They'll end up wet half the time and you'll use twice as many as you normally would

Really? I mean my name is in the poll....seriously?

I can't even imagine :shake: how many women Young Clank'n'Stein could get away w/ assaulting at some club during Earth Hour ROFL

ben-roethlisberger-drunk-2.jpg

0302_ben_steelers_launch_2.jpg

ben-roethlisberger-drunk-pictures11.jpg

Hey, its not like I'm defending a rapist.:coffee: You need to hang back from the Qb talk for awhile.

I'm not defending nothing since there is nothing to defend at the present time. Unless you have some official charges???

Just because you would willingly allow brady to tbag you doesn't mean all fans will blindly defend their teams qb
Posted via Mobile Device

Again, I earn my living and support two families by burning fossil fuels under one of those evil nasty smokestacks and converting that burned fuel to steam and electricity. I have never felt so persecuted for just trying to do my job!

On that hour I am blazing every light possible in support of power engineers everywhere like myself! Join me in the resistance to this political bunch of bs!!!!

Again, I earn my living and support two families by burning fossil fuels under one of those evil nasty smokestacks and converting that burned fuel to steam and electricity. I have never felt so persecuted for just trying to do my job!

On that hour I am blazing every light possible in support of power engineers everywhere like myself! Join me in the resistance to this political bunch of bs!!!!
such a strident tone :spock:

no need to get violent, jeez :shake:

TFB's just tryin' to make sure Gisele's gonna let him get under center when he feels like goin for the long ball :)

such a strident tone :spock:

no need to get violent, jeez :shake:

TFB's just tryin' to make sure Gisele's gonna let him get under center when he feels like goin for the long ball :)

People gotta wake up and realise that this pseudo science for the sake of social engineering is just wrong!!!

On March 27 at 8:30 light 'em if you got 'em and think about me at work, paying the bills! :thumb:

Jeez...Tom...get a haircut and someone tell him the 80's are NEVER back in style...

I'm not defending nothing since there is nothing to defend at the present time. Unless you have some official charges???

Just because you would willingly allow brady to tbag you doesn't mean all fans will blindly defend their teams qb
Posted via Mobile Device

Yeah, because having a guy Tbag you and saying he is a good QB are the same thing. You have some weird ass fantasies in your life man. I dont really have to blindly defend brady though, he is not raping girls in bathrooms as of now. Maybe one day that will come up.:coffee:

I love electricity and when the power goes out, it sucks because I have to use candles and batteries and crap like that.. read books.. you are a true hero in my eyes. I turn lots of lights on, because I like it bright.. Hope that makes you feel better.

Back