We ain't winning the Superbowl.

I'll assume that by answering my question with a question that you really don't have a legitimate argument.

...as I suspected.

you assume wrong. I dont need an argument. I just explained how pointless fan analyzation and knowledge of football is. here how is this for ya'?....too many injuries,no decent wide receivers,aging QB..it doesnt matter why,its still going to happen.I wont be wrong but youll just say I was lucky when it happens.

First- nobody said that
Second- either the Cardinals or the Panthers making it to the Super Bowl has Z-E-R-O impact on whether or not the Pats can. They're in the NFC

Just admit that you have no legitimate argument. It's a lot easier than looking stupid.

I'm confronting you with your perception of who is good and who isnt

The Top teams in football are Panthers, Patriots, and Cards, and everyone else Sucks moose Prick...

Even if we have to go into Denver to play the Donkeys.

Edelman, Gronk,Amendola, healthy Defense, and a healthy offensive line = 46 to 12 Patriots.

who said anything about Denver? I just said the Pats arent getting to the SB

The Top teams in football are Panthers, Patriots, and Cards, and everyone else Sucks moose Prick...

no, they are just the teams with more wins right now. That doesnt mean success in post season at all

you assume wrong. I dont need an argument. I just explained how pointless fan analyzation and knowledge of football is. here how is this for ya'?....too many injuries,no decent wide receivers,aging QB..it doesnt matter why,its still going to happen.I wont be wrong but youll just say I was lucky when it happens.

Yeah, that aging QB looks awful. Assuming Edelman is back as expected and Amendola is helthy that argument gets blown up. No, it could happen...ANYTHING could happen...but your ignorant stupidity in insisting that it is inevitable just makes you look like the clueless fvtard troll that I'm sure you are.

First- nobody said that

I'm confronting you with your perception of who is good and who isnt

No dumbfvck, you specifically said Arizona and Carolin as an impediment to the Patriots GETTING to the Super Bowl.

You have made the point that it is impossible for the Patriots to make it back to the Super Bowl this year. Assuming they have either the 1 or 2 seed, Edelman, Amendola, Groonk, Hightower and Collins are healthy...their chances are significantly better than pretty much any team in THEIR conference. Is it a lock? No, nothing is.

...but you seem interested in doing nothing but trolling, so fvck you. You're blocked.

No dumbfvck, you specifically said Arizona and Carolin as an impediment to the Patriots GETTING to the Super Bowl.

I didnt imply that in any way,shape or form.

You have made the point that it is impossible for the Patriots to make it back to the Super Bowl this year. Assuming they have either the 1 or 2 seed, Edelman, Amendola, Groonk, Hightower and Collins are healthy...their chances are significantly better than pretty much any team in THEIR conference. Is it a lock? No, nothing is.

You believe it will happen or want to believe it will happen. I know it wont happen

You believe it will happen or want to believe it will happen. I know it wont happen

Well, that's just silly. You don't KNOW that, you strongly believe it, which is fine. Hell the odds are on your side for being correct.

Yeah, that aging QB looks awful. Assuming Edelman is back as expected and Amendola is helthy that argument gets blown up. No, it could happen...ANYTHING could happen...but your ignorant stupidity in insisting that it is inevitable just makes you look like the clueless fvtard troll that I'm sure you are.

no,anything can not happen. Only specific things happen for specific reasons regardless of your knowledge how they happened or didnt happen.
I am neither ignorant or stupid in this context. You are the one getting angry because you think you need to defend a favorite team

no,anything can not happen. Only specific things happen for specific reasons regardless of your knowledge how they happened or didnt happen.
I am neither ignorant or stupid in this context. You are the one getting angry because you think you need to defend a favorite team

5667983882_413388e4ea_b.jpg

Well, that's just silly. You don't KNOW that, you strongly believe it, which is fine. Hell the odds are on your side for being correct.
http://www.footballlocks.com/nfl_futures_odds.shtml

<table><tbody><tr><th style="padding-left:0">Teams Sorted by Odds From Favorites to Longshots</th><th>2016 Super Bowl 50 (L) Futures Super Bowl Money Odds (Payout Per $100 Bet.)</th></tr><tr><td style="padding-left:0">New England Patriots</td><td>+$300 (3 to 1)</td></tr><tr><td style="padding-left:0">Arizona Cardinals</td><td>+$550 (11 to 2)</td></tr><tr><td style="padding-left:0">Carolina Panthers</td><td>+$550 (11 to 2)</td></tr><tr><td style="padding-left:0">Denver Broncos</td><td>+$1,000 (10 to 1)</td></tr></tbody></table>

http://www.oddsshark.com/super-bowl/futures

<table class="nr-base-table base-table"><thead><tr><th>Team</th><th>Odds</th></tr></thead><tbody><tr><td>New England Patriots</td><td>+333</td></tr><tr><td>Carolina Panthers</td><td>+400</td></tr><tr><td>Arizona Cardinals</td><td>+650</td></tr><tr><td>Denver Broncos</td><td>+900</td></tr><tr><td>Cincinnati Bengals</td><td>+1100</td></tr><tr><td>Seattle Seahawks</td><td>+1200</td></tr><tr><td>Green Bay Packers</td><td>+1200</td></tr><tr><td>Minnesota Vikings</td><td>+1400</td></tr><tr><td>Pittsburgh Steelers</td><td>+1400</td></tr><tr><td>Kansas City Chiefs</td><td>+2500</td></tr><tr><td>New York Giants</td><td>+2500</td></tr><tr><td>Indianapolis Colts</td><td>+3300</td></tr><tr><td>Houston Texans</td><td>+6600</td></tr></tbody></table>

So, I see you've chosen to answer and/or respond to everyone EXCEPT to my two questions.

And yes, ANYTHING can happen. That is a fact.

Okay pig, those are a lot of betting numbers, but he only has to be right in that they do not make it. So according to those numbers if I read them correctly (and these are not statistical odds, but betting odds), he has a 67% chance of being right I think.

Back