We ain't winning the Superbowl.

Okay pig, those are a lot of betting numbers, but he only has to be right in that they do not make it. So according to those numbers if I read them correctly (and these are not statistical odds, but betting odds), he has a 67% chance of being right I think.
True. I just had to throw out the fact that betting heavy on Denver might be a bad idea.:coffee:

Well, that's just silly. You don't KNOW that, you strongly believe it, which is fine. Hell the odds are on your side for being correct.

what? I thought the odds said Pats were favored?
so if media tells you its possible and it happens,therefore it was right and you knew it would be?

If I'm right, I was just lucky based on possible odds?
I dont need to be able to predict the future to know it wont happen.

so if media tells you its possible and it happens,therefore it was right and you knew it would be?

Magic 8 Ball says "Try again".

The betting odds have the Patriots as the favorite, but that has very little to do with statistical odds. Statistically, you have a better odds saying ANY specific team will not make it at this point in the season. I believe it is possible, I don't care what the media says, and I am never afraid to admit I was wrong.

If you are right, then you guessed correctly would be all it means to me.

Again, you say you KNOW it won't happen, making it seem like it is pre-determined. Is that the case? Would you like to share how you KNOW if won't happen?

So, I see you've chosen to answer and/or respond to everyone EXCEPT to my two questions.

And yes, ANYTHING can happen. That is a fact.

I just explained logically with critical thinking skills how its not possible.

if anything can happen,you would have gotten anything you wanted by now and been able to deflect the bad.
anything cant happen or the world would be in total chaos.

The betting odds have the Patriots as the favorite, but that has very little to do with statistical odds. Statistically, you have a better odds saying ANY specific team will not make it at this point in the season. I believe it is possible, I don't care what the media says, and I am never afraid to admit I was wrong.

If you are right, then you guessed correctly would be all it means to me.

Again, you say you KNOW it won't happen, making it seem like it is pre-determined. Is that the case? Would you like to share how you KNOW if won't happen?

If I were guessing, I would say so.I'm not guessing.

what does admitting you were wrong have to do with being right or not if you guessed something.
If I'm wrong I can admit it but I dont need to because it happened anyway. Whether I admit it or not I would still be wrong.

I wont be wrong though.

you use odds as an excuse. They arent even scientific odds . They are betting odds which are lies to begin with.Scientific odds would be in the thousands and millions against each team.

if the team loses you say the odds were against them anyway. If they win you say they beat the odds. How can you beat something that was a lie in the first place?

If I were guessing, I would say so.I'm not guessing.

HOW are you not guessing? You seem to keep refusing to answer this question.

what does admitting you were wrong have to do with being right or not if you guessed something.
If I'm wrong I can admit it but I dont need to because it happened anyway. Whether I admit it or not I would still be wrong.

Correct, admitting or not does not change the fact. But I was responding to your statement of "so if media tells you its possible and it happens,therefore it was right and you knew it would be?" Again, I don't care what the media has to say about anything. I admit I don't KNOW who will win. The media does not know. Unless the whole thing is fixed, no one does.

I wont be wrong though.

You still have yet to explain why.

you use odds as an excuse. They arent even scientific odds . They are betting odds which are lies to begin with.Scientific odds would be in the thousands and millions against each team.

if the team loses you say the odds were against them anyway. If they win you say they beat the odds. How can you beat something that was a lie in the first place?

Did you read my post? That was exactly my point - that they are betting odds and mean very little, which is why statistically, the odds are in your favor, which is what I said before.

If they win, I will not say they beat the odds, so that statement is incorrect. I will simply celebrate that they won.

Are you going to share how you "know" and can "guarantee" it?

I just explained logically with critical thinking skills how its not possible.

if anything can happen,you would have gotten anything you wanted by now and been able to deflect the bad.
anything cant happen or the world would be in total chaos.

No, you didn't. You explained nothing. Nothing is certain. Nothing is a fait accompli.

Why? Because the future cannot be told, cannot be certain. There is nothing logical about anything you've said because you, as much as you would like to tell everyone they're wrong, do not know and cannot predict the future.

And THAT is certain. We all have critical thinking skills. The difference between you and the rest of us is that we are intelligent enough to know that nothing you say is fact nor certainty.

Which makes you an arrogant know-it-all.

No, you didn't. You explained nothing. Nothing is certain. Nothing is a fait accompli.

Why? Because the future cannot be told, cannot be certain. There is nothing logical about anything you've said because you, as much as you would like to tell everyone they're wrong, do not know and cannot predict the future.

And THAT is certain. We all have critical thinking skills. The difference between you and the rest of us is that we are intelligent enough to know that nothing you say is fact nor certainty.

Lisa he might be a time traveler or a Psychic medium and then maybe not....:coffee:

So....y'all do realize your letting the troll get you worked up and in a tizzy for no reason? Just stop replying and its shtick will dissapear.

I'm not worked up at all. I was bored on a slow Friday afternoon. :) (and I started too many stupid threads yesterday)

Nothing is certain. Nothing is a fait accompli.

this is a false statement. You are saying you are certain nothing is predetermined. You wouldnt be able to be certain of anything if that were true.
everything is certain whether you know why it happened or not.

HOW are you not guessing? You seem to keep refusing to answer this question.

there is no question mark after what I say. Therefore it is not a guess

So....y'all do realize your letting the troll get you worked up and in a tizzy for no reason? Just stop replying and its shtick will dissapear.

there is no trolling involved. Just because you disagree with a statement doesnt mean its trolling.

Back