Week 10 Gamete Thread - Brownies

It will be broadcast in Michigan as well.. WOOT! WOOT!

Gonna open the bar up downstairs and have a bunch of Lions fans over to watch the Patriots game (still trying to convert the unwashed masses here in the D) and drink Makers Mark.*

*Actually, we will drink beer. Last time we drank Makers it ended up being a couch/Uber night and the next day the hard liquor was missing from the bar for a few weeks. Not sure where she put it, but when she wants something gone it stays gone until she is ready. Shit. Now that I say that, I need to go look and see if it is still there. I told her the guys were coming last night....

Everything is there EXCEPT the Makers...:unsure:

I can make that work. 🍻🍸🥃:patslogo26:

Are you talking to yourself? AKA, are you already into the Makers?
AHH.... No. I was talking to the friendly folks on PP.

Making posted conversation. No drama. No speculation (other than if the MM was there or not).

Still a work day for another 54 minutes.

Ask me again in 55 minutes.

Yes, I am just surprised he is not still listed.

Think he will start? And if so, how do you think the line will be arranged?
Wild guess, but we might see Brown spell Winn an LT every few plays to keep that position fresh vs the the Browns pass rush (Myles)
(I saw Skip beat me to this after I wrote this)

Wild guess, but we might see Brown spell Winn an LT every few plays to keep that position fresh vs the the Browns pass rush (Myles)
(I saw Skip beat me to this after I wrote this)
6 man OL, Trent Brown eligible? He's a helluva goal-line target...

I am astonished by the level of dishonesty these idiots are willing to display. It is a terrible conviction of society that these people are eager to line up and try to take advantage of the legal and expected way Jones handled that play and expect the public to agree without thought, and yet some do.

In todays day and age there is no shame as Garrett vividly showed with his comments in the article HS posted.

Unreal.

Last edited:
Back