Week 10 Official Thread...JETS

Considering how negative and sky is falling the feeling was around here about Brady, we all deserve to hear it from Middie.

We were wondering about hidden injuries to his elbow, lack of interest, fire, concentration, and there were even a few mentions of Hoyer...

I still think Brady's playing hurt, but he's sucking it up and playing better.

Considering how negative and sky is falling the feeling was around here about Brady, we all deserve to hear it from Middie.

We were wondering about hidden injuries to his elbow, lack of interest, fire, concentration, and there were even a few mentions of Hoyer...

Truth. :thumb:

Its our team guys, nothing for me to yell, i understand frustration as much as anyone. I did not expect flowers and bubblegum after two losses, but I think we can be happy this week.

Where's taht JEt fan that came on here predicting a Jets by 20.

:dance:

It makes such a difference when we're getting the turnovers instead of giving them.

Get back on the bench, LT.

Where you do your best work.

Back